2nd Trimester

Boy or Girl?!

So this ultrasound was taken about when I was 12 almost 13 weeks pregnant. I'm 14 weeks now .The nurse said she would take a peek just for fun to see if she could guess the gender. Based off the position of the "nub" between the legs being vertical she thinks it may be a boy . 

Any guesses ladies?

Re: Boy or Girl?!

• edited August 2016
    Sex, not gender. And if a medical professional can't tell for sure, no one here can. This post won't go over very well here, FWIW. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Pretty sure it's a velociraptor if you are lucky maybe a baby but I'm pretty sure velociraptor 
  • I'm going with a super baby that can shoot lasers out of its eyes.  I can't be the only one who sees that, can I? 
  • Is this middle school or adulthood?  Ladies, some of you embarrass me!
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"