Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Trying to move on...TW

I had my D&C last Tuesday. Went in today for post op and the doctor was very optimistic. What was sad was that the pathology report couldn't find any reason why my baby never progressed beyond 6 weeks 3 days. I was hoping they could find something that would explain this.

The good news is that we'll be able to start trying again soon. Also good news is that my OB is classifying me as high risk now due to multiple factors (I'm 39, will be 40 when baby is born and history of loss) so I'll be monitored closely. I know that won't stop anything from happening but I'll feel somewhat better and hopefully won't stress so much.

My fiance and I got the go-ahead to resume relations which I think we need. Emotionally, this has been so hard on both of us and it's been harder to have that lack of intimacy. Thankfully, this brought us closer together instead of driving us apart.

Thank you ladies for your support. I hope to see you later on with happy news. I wish you all well. Much love and best wishes. xoxoxoxo

****TW Signature****
BabyFruit Ticker
DD born 04/28/2002
Married DH 03/25/2017
1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

Re: Trying to move on...TW

• So glad to hear some positivity! I can't wait to be in the "clear" so to speak.

This experience has been both a dividing and uniting force for DH and I. Dividing when he's not around and I'm an emotional wreck. Uniting when he's around and can be there for me. I'm so glad that you two have been brought closer through this struggle. Good luck and enjoy "resuming relations!"  ;)
    *TW*

TTC#1 - 6.3.16
    BFP#1 - 7.1.16, (mo-di twins + singleton) due 3.15.17
    MC singleton - 7.13.16 - 5w
    MMC identical twins - 8.5.16 - 8w+2d
    Misoprostol 4x
    D&C - 9.12.16
    Hysteroscopy - 11.21.16 - Retained tissue filling half of uterus removed, blocked left tube, benched for 2 cycles, on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days
    HSG - 2.7.17 - Asherman's Syndrome. Both tubes open.
    Hysteroscopy 2.13.17 - Incomplete adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days. At least two more surgeries needed...
    Hysteroscopy 3.21.17 - Adhesiolysis for Asherman's, benched & on estrogen/progesterone for 30 days.
    TTCAL #1: 4.24.17
    Hysteroscopy 5.23.17 - Scars reformed. Adhesiolysis. Unsure what to do next...
    Fertility acupuncture - started 6.13.17
  • Glad to hear that things went well