Baby Names

Sigurd

Seen this name and was wondering how you would say it..

Sigurd

Re: Sigurd

• (SEE-gerd) ??????
  • Loading the player...
  • See-Gerd as well. 

But to be honest I first thought you misspelled Sigrun or Sigrid.
  • Lola2214Lola2214 member
    edited August 2016
    Lola2214 said:

Sigurd

Saw. 
    Point of correcting me was!? I was in a hurry, didn't know it was a dang crime. Not everyone is so perfect like you. 
  • agree with PPs SEE-guard
  • Lola2214 said:
    Lola2214 said:

Sigurd

Saw. 
    Point of correcting me was!? I was in a hurry, didn't know it was a dang crime. Not everyone is so perfect like you. 
    I know being perfect is hard. Thanks for noticing. 
  • Lola2214 said:
    Lola2214 said:

Sigurd

Saw. 
    I know being perfect is hard. Thanks for noticing. 
    And being snobby must be a hobby of yours, or just being rude is cause being that way will get you No where. Learn to be nice and get your head outta your butt. I have 4 children, so being in a rush is kinda my thing, if you don't like the fact then that's your problem. And if you have a problem with me, message me instead of filling my comments with nonsense. Thank you.
  • This name confuses me so I'd probably pronounce it how it's spelled... Sig (like Sigma)-erd
  • This was so serious to you that you made your whole wall about it? You even come up in the Recent Activity bar. Bravo.
    /ded

• Lola2214Lola2214 member
    edited August 2016
    This was so serious to you that you made your whole wall about it? You even come up in the Recent Activity bar. Bravo.
    Bravo to you for making the connection. :D:D:D:D

• bbiutmcph said:
    This was so serious to you that you made your whole wall about it? You even come up in the Recent Activity bar. Bravo.
    /ded
    Bravo to you too. 
  • @Lola2214 I'm all for having more regs on this board, but I see threads going scorched earth if this is your response to someone pointing out a typo.
  • @Lola2214 I'm all for having more regs on this board, but I see threads going scorched earth if this is your response to someone pointing out a typo.
    My point is, the typo was me typing fast cause I has food on the stove and a screaming  kid when I typed it. She acted like I did it on purpose and called me out for ONE mistake, I'm having a rough day, so if people tick me off over a simple word misplacement then so be it, people on here don't know what I do on a daily, so point is if people misplace or misspell a word, leave it alone.

and if people don't take my post seriously over ONE misplaced word, this site is ridiculous then. Cause I came here for help while my husband is gone for being deployed, if that's the case I'll just leave and find another site that has mature adults willing to help out with life problems, I know posting a name like this isn't something normal but I seen it in our paper and was wondering how others would say it, I didn't come on here looking for a cat fight over a stupid name that has no reason to be posted, I won't post names if that's the darn problem. I'll post on The boards I need to post on, and I'll stay off here and won't voice my opinion on here any longer, this isn't the first time she has called me out on a few days I have been active on here.
  • bbiutmcph said:
    Lola2214 said:
    @Lola2214 I'm all for having more regs on this board, but I see threads going scorched earth if this is your response to someone pointing out a typo.
    My point is, the typo was me typing fast cause I has food on the stove and a screaming  kid when I typed it. She acted like I did it on purpose and called me out for ONE mistake, I'm having a rough day, so if people tick me off over a simple word misplacement then so be it, people on here don't know what I do on a daily, so point is if people misplace or misspell a word, leave it alone.

and if people don't take my post seriously over ONE misplaced word, this site is ridiculous then. Cause I came here for help while my husband is gone for being deployed, if that's the case I'll just leave and find another site that has mature adults willing to help out with life problems, I know posting a name like this isn't something normal but I seen it in our paper and was wondering how others would say it, I didn't come on here looking for a cat fight over a stupid name that has no reason to be posted, I won't post names if that's the darn problem. I'll post on The boards I need to post on, and I'll stay off here and won't voice my opinion on here any longer, this isn't the first time she has called me out on a few days I have been active on here.
    You are seriously overreacting and making a huge deal out of nothing. 
    No I didn't cause I was going to fix it later and she quoted me so I couldn't, I seen I messed up but didn't have the time to fix it, she made it a big deal not me.
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"