Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What is your favourite spot to hit at the food court?  If you havent been to the mall in a while, what is your favourite guulty-pleasure fast food/junk food treat?

Re: WTO Monday

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD:1

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, temping, HIO

R/R: Boo AF

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY:  Wendy's :)

• HI @shstephenson.  The link to your chart doesn't work.  Go to FF and click on the option lines in the top right, then choose share chart and data; then you can either choose custom screenshot or create home page for the correct link. 

History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• @laurad75 thanks for the heads up! Obviously i have never done this before haha

Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: charting, temping, sexing

R/R: the first day of my period this cycle includes terrrrrrible cramps, and I usually don't have cramps, so A+ 

CS/Q: why do my LPs keep shifting? I've now had one cycle as low as 11 and one as high as 16. I guess FF could be getting my O dates wrong, but on many of my charts there's a definite shift in temp with CM data to match. 

GTKY:  What is your favourite spot to hit at the food court?  If you havent been to the mall in a while, what is your favourite guulty-pleasure fast food/junk food treat? 

I don't really eat typical junk food because I'm vegetarian - I guess french fries? I also live in a place where there aren't necessarily malls. Does Shake Shack count? If so, shroom burger and fries pls! 
  • @shstephenson Yes, your infection would definitely affect your temps. It's probably too soon to say how much impact you'd see. Based on your OPK and CM, though, I agree that your FF O of CD10 is too soon and CD12 is more likely.

I hope you get back to feeling 100% soon!

• Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 27

WAYDTGKU: just charting, using preseed when necessary 

R/R: My temp. went down this morning and I was hoping for another increase. FF says I'm 4DO, but my temps are still really low for post O (mid 97's and today 97.3).  I have a feeling tomorrow my CH will be gone. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: I haven't been to the mall in forever, but I love french fries and frosties from Wendy's.  

@doxiemoxie212  I would guess that your O date is wrong on FF, but I'm definitely not an expert.
  • edited August 2016
    @adirat yes it's so wierd I had a strong positive on cd 8 and 9 and ever since then there has been a line, but just not positive anymore.   I was so shocked this morning that it wasn't positive.  Ugghhgghh I'm going to test a few more times today- maybe (hopefully) it will be positive later today

@bitterbetty12 ahh I hope so.  If I don't get a positive today I don't know if we should BD again tonight (even though we did last night) or risk it and wait until tomorrow 
  • BitterBetty12BitterBetty12 member
    edited August 2016
    @shstephenson Based on temps alone, CD 11 looks more likely to me. But if you have an infection it is possible your temps were slightly higher, skewing it so CD 12 can't look like O. I'm inclined to say 12 is more likely overall based on the fact that 11 was your first + opk, but I've O'd on the day of a + OPK before so it is possible. IMO I think FF will eventually move the CHs to CD 11 if the temp stays high. At least it looks like you have it pinned down within a day!

@tripledaggerWed95976 I would wait until tomorrow. I don't think it's risking it! I think it's actually best case scenario because it's more likely to be -1! Either way, FX!!
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• edited August 2016
    Wow, I just responded to all of you and the Bump ate my post.  I will be back later to respond again!

Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: All the things. Except green tea, it was making me feel so sick because I don't like the taste and I was choking it down. 

R/R: EWCM this morning!  Such a great feeling!

CS/Q:

GTKY:  SBarro and Cinnabon!  This thread is making me hungry!

• @eggplantface I had my CBAD do that to me twice. It was really frustrating. I was testing with Wondfo OPKs at the same time so I knew I was not having an LH surge either time.
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• edited August 2016
    @eggplantface I had my CBAD do that to me twice. It was really frustrating. I was testing with Wondfo OPKs at the same time so I knew I was not having an LH surge either time.
    @eggplantface sorry that happened!!
    When I was doing monitored cycles from my RE I was using CBAD too (just to test out its accuracy for my own curiosity) and it gave me false positives all three months I used it.   It would give me the peak reading TWO days before my actual surge (confirmed by blood work from my RE).
    I know they work great for some people but I definitely don't like them.  I agree with @bitterbetty12 that I've had much better luck with the Internet cheapies

eta: the second month it gave me the peak reading my LH blood work that day came back at like a 12 or something ridiculously low lol
  • eggplantfaceeggplantface member
    edited August 2016
    @tripledaggerWed95976 @BitterBetty12 CBAD worked for me so well when I first started TTC more than a year ago, but these past two cycles I had a false peak in each cycle so I won't be using it again (if I don't GKTFU this cycle). CM seems to be my alert to an estrogen surge.

edited because I can never get the damn knocked up acronym right.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• @tripledaggerWed95976 @BitterBetty12 CBAD worked for me so well when I first started TTC more than a year ago, but these past two cycles I had a false peak in each cycle so I won't be using it again (if I don't GTKFU this cycle). CM seems to be my alert to an estrogen surge.
    FX u GKTFU this cycle and won't need it!
  • @BusinessWifeGood luck!

@Pinky917  Sorry for CD1 that is always a tough day for sure.

@LadyMillil I hope O holds off for you so that  DH will be in town

@Marley629  that’s rough, hopefully the rest of the week goes smoothly for you

@tripledaggerWed95976  EOD should still be okay most people O the day after their positive OPK so if it's positive tomorrow that means you would most likely have -1 timing

@delujm0 I hate taking my kitties at the vet too. They get so scared and it breaks my heart.

TW: @Scarlett830I’m so sorry for you loss. I did count the 1st day of bright red bleeding as CD1 after my loss and it was okay.

@Dilynne She is ADORABLE!!!  Have so much fun with her!