Baby Names
Options

Help with baby girl name!

I feel like I'm going around and around in circles trying to name this little one - I will be okay waiting until she's born to finalize the decision, but I want to feel like I have two or at most three choices for a final list... please help me narrow it down! I am 27 weeks this weekend btw :) Middle name is for sure Louise after my grandma who I am very close with and who is suffering with severe progressive MS

Cecelia Louise (this has been our top contender for longest - not sure if I LOVE it but whenever I try to eliminate it I just CAN'T)
Celia Louise
Delia Louise
Ruby Louise
Evelyn Louise
Josephine Louise
Eve Louisa
Eva Louise
Sylvie Louise

Thanks in advance for the advice!

Re: Help with baby girl name!

• Options
    I would drop Celia, Delia, and Sylvie. Nice names, but too many L's with Louise, and not enough other sounds to break them up. 

I like Cecilia Louise and Ruby Louise. The other names are all nice, but don't flow the best with Louise.

I think Sylvia Louise would be a better option than Sylvie, the extra syllable breaks up the L's and Sylvia grows better anyway.  

• Options
    I prefer Celia Louise!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Cecilia the best. I think it flows nicer. How about Josephina or Josyln? 
  • Options
    I think Cecelia Louise is lovely! Don't drop it. :) Others votes would be...

Ruby Louise 
    Eva Louise
  • Options
    I like Cecelia, but agree that Celia Louise has a better flow. I also love Eva and Josephine. 
  • Options
    I love Josephine. I would love to use that name but it's too close to my FILs name. (Same way I feel about Michaela as it's basically my DH's name...) Evelyn would be my second fave. Congrats!!
  • Options
    Cecelia Louise - This name is pretty versatile, and could easily lend to using some of your other choices as NNs. (Celia, Sylvie even Delia perhaps, but thats a stretch.)

Delia Louise - This one's good. I Like Dahlia too. 

Ruby Louise - Cute! You could call her Ruby Lou! However, these are both "old" names. If it doesn't jive with her style, she won't have an outlet. (Same for Josephine)

Evelyn Louise - Can't go wrong with this classic name. Also very versatile and lend to using other choices as NN's. (Eve, Eva) 
    The McC 3 - DH, (38) Me, (34) and DS (3)
    A.J.M. - Born 6/11/13 after 17 BFNs including 1 failed IUI.
    Maybe Baby #2 - Started TTC Feb 2015. Called it quits after 29 cycles. 
  • Options
    #1 Cecilia Louise
    #2 Ruby Louise
    #3 Eva Louise
  • Options
    Cecelia Louise Keep
    Celia Louise Toss
    Delia Louise Toss
    Ruby Louise Toss
    Evelyn Louise Keep
    Josephine Louise Keep
    Eve Louisa Toss
    Eva Louise Keep
    Sylvie Louise Toss

I would say that either Cecelia Louise or Eva Louise are my favorites.
  • Options
    Cecelia or Ruby. I like all your names but would probably toss Celia and Delia. 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15