TTC After a Loss
Options

Intro TW- late loss mentioned

Hi,

I'm Sarah, I'm 31, I'm a registered nurse and I live in Canada! I'm a mom to a lo girl who's 2yo8mo. We've been trying to conceive a sibling for her for 14 months. I conceived my first cycle June 2015 which ended in an early loss at 8 weeks. Emotionally, I grieved took a couple months away from TTC and felt like I moved forward. I had healed, it wasn't meant to be whatever that means. I got pregnant again my second cycle this time and I lost my son at 23 weeks pregnant due to a chronic placental abruption. It started at 16 weeks for an unknown cause. I fought so hard to keep him even up to the day I went into labor. I fought the doctors and nurses and was moved from the "still birth room 7" to a labor and delivery room with a team of nicu staff. I lost him in the last few minutes of labor when his cord prolapsed. Sorry if this is TMI. I had a d and c for a retained placenta. If that wasn't adding salt to a wound, my abrupted retained placenta. His birthday is June 19, Father's Day and my birthday! 

Im also high risk because I have developed something called antibody E. The easiest way to explain is its just like the negative Rh but there's no rhogam shot. 

Thats my story. We are trying to conceive again. It doesn't replace my son, or the pain I carry from that but my daughter needs a sibling and I still crave a baby in my arms. I had my hopes up when I got a normal period 4 weeks after my loss, but now I'm cd33 with spotting since cd20. 

Re: Intro TW- late loss mentioned

• Options
    I am sorry for your losses. I hope your daughter gets a sibling soon
  • Options
    amberrukaamberruka member
    edited August 2016
    I'm sorry you had to go through that-both of those experiences. T and P for you, and welcome here. 

Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you. 
  • Options
    I am so sorry for both your losses and that you find yourself here. I hope this board becomes a source of comfort and support for you. My thoughts are with you. 
     ****TW: Pregnancy, loss and children mentioned****
    Me (39) DH (40) 
    From my first marriage DD: 03/04 CP:01/06 DS:12/06 
    DH- no kids
    TTC: since 2/15, RE Consult 9/15
    IUI #1 10/15: Letrozole = BFN 
    IUI #2 11/15: Letrozole + trigger = BFN
    1/08/16: Surprise- BFP!!  2/16/16: MMC @10w 2days,  D&C: 2/17/16
    TTCAL: May 2016
    IUI #3 5/27/16: Letrozole+trigger=BFN
    IUI #4 06/24/16: 7.5mg Letrozole+trigger= BFN
    IUI#5 08/24/16 Menopur+trigger = BFN
    IUI #6 09/19/16 5 mg Letrozole +Menopur + Trigger= BFN
    **10/2016: No more medicated cycles, TTCAL on our own**
    12/03/16: BFP!! EDD: 08/12/17 It's a girl!! 
    Eleni was born on 8/14/17!!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your heartbreaking loss. Don't worry about TMI here, we all get it.
  • Options
    Welcome to our littler corner. Everyone here is amazingly want and welcoming. It's always nice to be able to express feelings in an area where everyone understandings them. Hopefully we can be a great support for you while you work on getting your rainbow babe
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, and for all that you have been through. ❤️❤️Wishing you strength and healing as you move forward 
    Me:35, DH 37  ~ Married July 2014
    ttc July 2015 ~ bfp Nov 2015 (cp)
    bfp Dec 2015 ~ (tfmr 17wk, March 2016, genetic disease)
    ttcal May 2016
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family  <3
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you!
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. As PPs have said, don't worry about TMI here, this is a safe place where you can express your feelings. You'll find everyone here to be welcoming and amazingly supportive. I hope your stay here with us is short and you get your rainbow baby soon.
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Options
    So very sorry for your loss. I hope you find some comfort during your stay with us. 
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • Options
    Hi Sarah, I'm very sorry for your loss, I pray you find comfort and healing. Hugs
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers