Infertility

Psychics and Baby Predictions *TW - Loss mentioned*

So I posted this in the TTC After Loss board and had several people reach out to me about it. I thought I'd share it here in case some of you are interested too. I don't know how it works, but I know that I feel incredibly peaceful about it.

I'm sure many of you wont be into this, but in case any of you are, I thought I'd share my recent experience. This weekend I went to a woman that I trust. She's very clear that she isn't a psychic (I just used that in the title because it's a more well known term). She's an intuitive life coach and she's amazing in many ways. Anyway, she did a reading for me before and saw my baby (the one we lost). 

I did a second reading with her and this time, as soon as we connected she told me that I was going to have another baby. It will be a girl and she described her in detail. She said that the baby isn't ready to come yet (we've talked a lot about how children carry a choice to come). I can go into that more in detail one-on-one if anyone is interested but it was painful for me and I don't want to inflict that on others. 

Talking to her brought me an incredible measure of peace. You will have to decide for yourself if you believe. I won't know for sure until next year if her predictions come true, but if anyone just wants comfort, healing, and/or answers, I highly recommend speaking to her. With the life coach side, it's very similar to speaking to a counselor and she gave me many solid exercises for dealing with the grief I've been experiencing as well. 

If if you're interested, I'd be happy to pass her info on. I don't understand how she knows what she knows, but the things she has told me before have been 100% accurate so I believe she knows something!
Jennifer
Charlotte, NC

Re: Psychics and Baby Predictions *TW - Loss mentioned*

• I am really into things like this !

I truly believe our life has a plan and a meaning and there are people who have this ability. 

I would love to get her information !

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• How much does it cost? I am non really a believer but curious as to what she says. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending both of you the info to your inbox now! I'm glad you don't think I'm totally nuts!
    Jennifer
    Charlotte, NC
  • Thats crazy i had a lady actually tell me in a couple of month i will be pregnant she has some energy and can feel it she had me squeeze her hands and close my eyes and take deep breath in and out and i swear i got something to come theough me i asked her if she was physic she said no i just have helped so many girl get pregnant  and she is certain i will be pregnant and the crazy part is that when ill be doing my transfer after the whole process of ivf   
  • Interesting. Can you keep us up to date on her predictions? Very interested to see how it turns out
  • Trigger warning

* loss and pregnancy mentioned **

I believe in this stuff ! People make fun of me but I really do . A psychic predicted my first pregnancy, but unfortunately it ended in a loss very early . She knew the exact month I would get pregnant .  She told me that it was a little girl who just wasn't ready to come didn't ask her for any more predictions after that . She did tell my mil I would be pregnant again soon with a little boy that is very ready to be  and sure enough I'm currently 27 weeks with a little man . It is nice to think that there is some purpose behind our struggle but on days I felt defeated sometimes it just made me angry - like I had no control in any of this . I found in my IF journey that at diff times diff things gave me comfort . If this brings some peace to people struggling I think that's great ! 

**BFP and loss warning**

Me: 29
    DH: 29
    Us: Married Valentine's Day, 2015
    DH: No issues.
    Me: PCOS, unexplained infertility (whatever that means!!)
    June 2015 Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    July 2015:  Medicated TI cycle: BFN
    August 2015: IUI: BFP. Chemical pregnancy :(
    October 2015: IUI: BFN
    January 2016: Egg retrieval: 10 frozen embryos!
    March 2016: FET Cycle- 2 embryos transferred!: BFP !
  • I am glad you ladies are getting good news with this!  I pursued this avenue last summer and didn't find much luck.  I went to see a "psychic" (not what she calls herself, but for lack of a better word).  A friend of mine had gone to see her... She really believes in that stuff and the reading she was given about getting PG was accurate.  The psychic advised her to take some supplements from her shop and they worked... She ended up finally getting PG on her own after two failed IVF cycles.  So I was all about it... I really wanted some answers and I felt like I wasn't getting them from any doctor.  I was really nervous about going.  The whole thing freaked me out a little... Plus I didn't want to hear anything bad.

I am guessing maybe it didn't work out for me because I'm kind of a skeptic.  I have a hard time thinking positively about any situation and I'm a rational person, not much of a dreamer.  I think she knew that too because she kept telling me she wasn't sure I believed and that if I didn't, things wouldn't work out for me.  I told her that I wanted to believe... and wanted to change my way of thinking, but that it's hard.  She was spot on about a few things... What I did for a living... She knew the name of one of my brothers... Knew some things about DH's job... As far as the baby stuff goes, she told me I needed to get over the jealousy/envy I felt when finding out others get PG (that hasn't entirely happened, haha).  She also said I would either be PG at 34 or have a baby at 34.  She saw me having two children.  Well, I'm 34 now and by the time I'd have a baby (FX) I will definitely be 35, so maybe I'm due to at least be PG in the next few months.

She was really big on supplements though from her shop that you needed in order to help things.  I bought several things she recommended, but couldn't buy everything she recommended... It was pretty expensive!  Like $30-40/bottle and she was recommending like 5 - 7 things!  I guess that's also why I had a hard time believing... I felt like she was just trying to make money.  I took some of what she recommended for several months and didn't have any luck with getting PG.  I am hoping she's still right that I'll be PG at 34, but I guess I was assuming she meant it would happen on our own by taking her supplements and not from IVF (which I was hoping to not have to do, thinking I'd get PG on our own with the help of the supplements).

So anywho, not to be a Debbie Downer, I just wanted to share my experience.  I am glad you guys are having better luck with this and if it's someone you know and trust who has been right before, she must be onto something.  I hope she can give you all good info and baby dust!  <3

Me: 35 DH: 41, Married since 2009

TTC since June 2012

Aug. 2012: CP

2013 Several cycles of TI with Clomid = BFN

Feb. 2014: IUI = BFN

June 2014: IUI w/Clomid = BFN

Jul. 2014: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN

Apr. 2016: Consult to begin IVF

May 2016 TI w/Follistim and Ovidrel = BFN

Jul. 2016: BCPs, baby aspirin, Vitamin D, COQ10, DHEA, Gonal F, Menopur, Cetrotide, Novarel, Leuprolide Acetate: 21 eggs retrieved, (10 w/ ICSI, 11 w/conv. IVF) 13 fertilized

Jul. 2016: Endometrin, Fresh Transfer 2AB = CP

7 frozen

Oct. 2016: BCPs, baby aspirin, Estradiol, PIO, FET 4AA = CP

6 frozen

Nov. 2016: Hospitalized for small bowel obstruction

Mar. 2017: Diagnostic Laparoscopy = Twist found in intestine - part of small intestine, part of colon, and appendix removed, bowel resection - caused by Endometriosis

May 2017: 3.75 Lupron Depot

June 2017: FET postponed due to complex cysts in breasts

June 2017: Endometrial scratch

Jul. 2017: Baby aspirin, Estradiol, PIO, FET 4AA (lost 1 4AA in thaw) = CP

4 frozen

Sept. 2017: ERA testing

Oct. 2017: Breast cysts biopsied

Dec. 2017: FET

• I totally get being skeptical. I'm the biggest skeptic and I would have been completely turned off by someone trying to push products on me. I can't wait to see what comes of all of these predictions but there is also a part of me that is still keeping a "level" head. I think that's a buffer against disappointment and I think it's completely normal!!! 
    Jennifer
    Charlotte, NC
  • Glad this was helpful for you! Has anyone heard of Vibrational Child? She has some cool audio on her website along the same idea of being "ready" to meet our babies and unblocking our energy to be more available.
  • I haven't heard of it, but I'll check it out! I need all of the positive energy I can get!!!
    Jennifer
    Charlotte, NC
  • I am going to check out Vibrational Child too! I was on the website after you mentioned it and it sounds nice and relaxing. 
    Me: 29 DH:38
    First RE Consult 3/9/2016
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    FET #1 6/2/2016 transferred 2 embryos
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    FET #2 8/1/2016 transferred last 2 embryos (lost 4 in the thaw)
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    IVF #2: Started stims 12/2 
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    Praying my frosties are strong through the next thaw FX
    FET # 3 2/07/2017 2 embabies thawed 2 embabies transferred
    2/14/2017 *TW* First ever BFP
    Beta #1 2/20/2017 277 Beta #2 2/23/2017 8,945...did I hear you right!
    3/10/2017 One beating heart HR 168!! So very happy
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry
    6/8/2017 Anatomy Scan proves ITS A GIRL! 
    10/30/17 An angel was Born; Riley Charlize 7:50 AM my heart is so full
    *Praying that 3 is our charm*

• @BornReady Which episodes go into unlocking our energy? Or are there any episodes that you recommend?
    Me: 29 DH:38
    First RE Consult 3/9/2016
    IVF ER 5/5/2016
    23 eggs retrieved; 15 mature; 8 developed to embryos; 6 frozen day 5; 2 frozen day 6
    Transfer canceled OHSS
    FET #1 6/2/2016 transferred 2 embryos
    Beta #1 6/15/2016 BFN
    FET #2 8/1/2016 transferred last 2 embryos (lost 4 in the thaw)
    Beta #1 8/12/16 BFN
    IVF #2: Started stims 12/2 
    ER #2 12/14/2016; 16 follies retrieved, 8 fertilized to day 1, 4 frozen day 5, and 1 frozen day 6
    Praying my frosties are strong through the next thaw FX
    FET # 3 2/07/2017 2 embabies thawed 2 embabies transferred
    2/14/2017 *TW* First ever BFP
    Beta #1 2/20/2017 277 Beta #2 2/23/2017 8,945...did I hear you right!
    3/10/2017 One beating heart HR 168!! So very happy
    3/10/2017 Official graduate from Jones Institute for Reproductive Health!! Couldn't help but cry
    6/8/2017 Anatomy Scan proves ITS A GIRL! 
    10/30/17 An angel was Born; Riley Charlize 7:50 AM my heart is so full
    *Praying that 3 is our charm*