Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro

Im so sorry for everyone's loss.  I was in the March 17 board.  I went for ultrasound Friday (10 weeks) and no heartbeat.  Doctor said it probably just stopped because baby was the right size for 10 weeks.  I went yesterday for d & c.   I physically feel fine today but emotionally I am a mess.  I know time heals and it will get easier but this is the hardest thing I have experienced.  I do have one son.  He will be 1 next week and I am so thankful for him and DH.  I would be lost without them.   

Re: Intro

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  <3
  • Options
    I am so sorry to see you over here. March '17 here too, and I also have an almost one year old DS. Prayers for physical and emotional healing for all of us, and sending you hugs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.  I'm glad I looked for this today. It is so hard and it's nice to be able to talk to someone.  
  • Options
    So sorry to see you here @mack2342. This board and the ttcal one are wonderful. Know you are not alone in this and we are here for you.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I'm keeping you in my thoughts.  <3
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss 
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss
  • Options
    @mk1013 I agree this should not be happening to any of us.  Good luck on Monday.  I had mine on Tuesday and all went well.  My DH and I stopped for lunch on way home since I had t eaten in like 15 hours and did some things around the house that evening to stay busy.  For me personally I felt like I could start to heal afterwards emotionally.   The hardest thing for me that day was not the procedure itself but the emotional toll and saying goodbye to my angel.  I hope you have healthy recovery and that we all start to heal emotionally 

thanks everyone for your thought and prayers.  I send mine your way.