TTC after 35

TWW: August 15-21

Tell us how many DPO you are, what you're doing/not doing this month, when/if you'll test, and symptoms that have you wondering if this is THE month! If you haven't already made a separate intro, please first do so in a separate discussion thread so we can get to know you! Good luck!
Me: 41
Husband: 40
TTC#1 since 9/2014
Unexplained Infertility - Trying naturally

Re: TWW: August 15-21

• I posted in the TWW on TTGP too so I'll just give the main details here so I'm not boring everyone:

DPO: 9 I think but never was able to confirm.

To get KU I'm doing BBT, using FF to chart, OPKs, and pre-seed just to be safe from hurting those swimmers.

Testing: I caved and tested this morning since I convinced myself I could have ovulated sooner than FF predicted, but got a BFN.  Hoping to wait until atleast DPO11 since AF isn't even due till tomorrow but #thestruggleisreal.

Symptoms: very similar to PMS but cramping is duller than usual and I've been dizzy more than usual-so of course I'm getting my expectations up.  Very weepy (which is completely normal but seems to be lasting longer so...FX!)
  • I'm 10 DPO and I'm also feeling some cramping. AF is due on Tuesday and I'm hoping to wait out testing until at least Sunday...but I really want to test in the morning!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image