Trouble TTC

Test results question

Hey ladies, 
I got my CD 20/21 results today. I need a little help understanding them. 
I know yall aren't doctors so you can't give me all the answers; but I also know many of you have more expierence that I do and understand it better. 

My Dr. Emailed and said I didn't ovulate, so I know that much. 
Results: 
Progesterone: 0.3 ng/mL 
FSH: 5.80 mlU/ml
TSH: 2.193 ulu/ml 

***TMI warning***
Also, I have spotted off any on for the last 2 weeks or so. Sometimes pink and sometimes brown. Any clue what that could be caused by? It's never happened to me before. I never spot. 

Trigger warning

me: 28 dh: 34
married since October 2015-started trying immediately
dx: PCOS, anovulatory
rx: provera metformin progesterone
*TW*
BFP August 2016- early mc- Enoch Matthis
1 clomid cycle (March 2017)
BFP March 2017  ~  EDD December 13, 2017
di/di TWINS!!!!! vanishing twin- Hannah Jordan
DS-Nov 23, 2017- emergency induction-- Pre-eclampsia
*End TW*
BFP Sept.2019

Re: Test results question

• @mrswifeytoad to indicate ovulation my OB likes to see progesterone levels at a 10 or higher in natural cycles and a 15 or higher on a medicated cycle. HOWEVER unless you have a very "normal" 28 day cycle progesterone draws should not be done on cd21 but at 7dpo. I was told the same thing that I don't ovulate on my own but when I started temping & charting I discovered I do actually ovulate but not until cd 31-35 so they were measuring my levels way before I O'd. When I finally had them take my "cd 21 draws" on cd 39 my progesterone came back at 14.6. Not only had I ovulated but I had great levels for a natural cycle.

i would recommend a combo of OPKs and temping/charting to get a better understanding of your body/cycle. I spent 6 months battling depression and being angry at my boat for not doing what it's supposed to until I finally took charge and started educating myself about my individual situation. I wish I had started a lot sooner...would've saved myself a lot of time and negative emotions. 

From everything I've been told and I'm no doctor your other levels look good
    DH - 34, Me - 32
    Married 7/13
    TTC #1 since 10/13
    BFP 2/4/15, MC twin boys at 18w3d 5/15
    IUI #1 2/25/16

• Even after my Clomid, I O'd "late"... I agree with SoonToBeMommaHowe, 21 day test is for the "ideal" 28-day cycle, it's not the same for everyone, or even half of everyone.
    Try the charting and OPK's to see what you find out about your body. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree! Same thing happened to me.
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion