C-sections

Third section and nervous... Anyone else???

hi:) As I am approaching my 3rd section I can't help but worry!!! I didn't worry at all about my second, and hen had a little extension tear (??? Apparently my uterus ripped a little more as they were pulling her out) during me second, which my OB doesn't seem to be concerned about at all- but of course I am! Anyone also having heir third or already have their third section have any advice or encouraging words? I could really use them... Good luck to everyone on safe and healthy deliveries:)

Re: Third section and nervous... Anyone else???

• I'm having my 3rd.  My first 2 were 17 months apart and i had a window in my uterus with my second (it was transparent)  SO I was told to wait to get pregnant and only one more baby.  So I'm due Jan 26.  Section currently set for Jan 12 (38 weeks) and the dr said they could opt to take me as early as 36 if they feel I'm at risk for rupturing.  He told me to go easy picking up my two boys.  So 'm with you.  I;m nervous too. Hope youre able to take it easy some.  I'm sure it would help

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm having my 3rd cesarean on September 19th. Only a week and a couple days away. I'm not nervous just yet, I get nervous as soon as I lay down on the operating room table. I haven't had any complications before with my other 2 c sections, so I'm optimistic about this one as well. I am however already dreading the recovery, bleh. Bless you ladies, and may you have wonderful experiences on the journey to meeting your little bundles of joy!!