3rd Trimester

Maternity... shoes?

Hi Mamas! I'm jumping in from my 1st trimester here (almost at the 2nd!). 

This is my second pregnancy and my first pregnancy I was on leave from work and didn't really go out, ever, let alone wear anything but flip flops (even in November). But here I am round #2 and I am at work, feeling good, and am determined to have a much better pregnancy. 

That being said... 80% of the time I wear high heels to work. I just don't think it's realistic during pregnancy SO, mamas, what are the best, cute, comfortable, stylish and work appropriate shoes during late pregnancy? There HAVE to be some options!

Re: Maternity... shoes?

• Rockport makes some pretty comfy flats. I ended up with 3 pairs during my pregnancy.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Ballet flats.  Anything that has give and is adjustable.  Shoes with straps that can be changed are fantastic.  I live in my Merrells on the weekend.
  • Loading the player...
  • Born? Sofft? I think those are some brands that make super comfy shoes. 

Make sure if you wear something with straps that it has a buckle or way to adjust. My midwife told a story about a shower she attended while pregnant and her strappy shoes had to be cut off because her feet swelled so much they were squished through each opening. 
  • I've been living in Sketchers Bobs.  So comfy and they actually provide a little bit of support.  I could care less that they look like prison shoes at this point.

Piper, 4/10/10
    Connor, 3/16/15
    Morgan, EDD 9/22/16

• toward the end of my pregnancy, the only thing that fit was a pair of well-worn Sperry Topsiders. It was too cold for sandals.
  • I wore my Cole Haan Tali during my late stage and it worked great, though I did buy extra wide. Once my feet returns to normal, I just put an insole in there and works like a charm again.