Options

WTO Thursday

It's Friday eve!!!

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Tell us about a time something embarrassing happened to you! 

Re: WTO Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    **lurking**

@GrabberBlue2010 - I'm so sorry you're having (a very justified) tough time.  Giant creepy internet hugs to you.  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    edited July 2016
    @KirstinH88 - Dang it, I keep forgetting my FitBit on the charger. I have GOT to get it back on and get moving. You made my light bulb go off.

ETA-
    @bornmommy - Thank you darling!
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• Options
    @ahrains Satan's fireflies! hahahaha! i love it. Also fact. And of course it's summer in Florida so they're all like

Terminix is coming out tomorrow because that is not happening.
    Me: 30  DH: 31
    Married 2010
    TTC since Nov. 2015
    BFP#1: 2/8/16
    MC: 3/19/16  :'(
    BFP#2: 9/3/16   EDD: 5/17/17

mommy to the cutest rescue mutt ever.
    my chart
  • Options
    @jatwal128 AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that gif!!!  Summer is south Alabama - I feel ya!
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

• Options
    adiratadirat member
    Thanks, everyone, for the support and the hilarious GTKY stories today! Made me smile. You're the best.

• Options
    @BusinessWife Continuing prayers for you and your family <3
    Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

• Options
    @BusinessWife I've been thinking of you and your SIL. Thank you for checking in even if things may be tough right now. Your SIL will be in my prayers. <3
    Me: 29 DH: 33
    Married: 5/30/2013
    DSS #1: 5/25/2007
    DSS #2: 1/22/2011
    DS #3: 7/8/2012
    BFP: 3/14/2016 ~ MC: 3/19/2016
    DS #4: 4/21/17
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, cm, cp, opk, eod

R/R: I'm glad I am finally in the double digits for CD so I can get closer to O.  I haven't seen any real change in cm so I am waiting for that to happen.  

CS/Q: For those who use OPK with lines, do you notice the second line get darker as O approaches.  I haven't had a positive one yet but I swear the second line has been getting a little bit darker each day.  

GTKY: Tell us about a time something embarrassing happened to you! 
    I've probably had a lot but off the top of my head I remember being drunk at a college party and announcing to a room full of people I was going outside.  I went to storm off or something and turned and walked right into a sliding glass door with everyone watching.

• Options
    Chiming in SUPER late but...I'm still here!!! And I read everyone's posts and the GTKYs killed me lol!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: BBT, tracking CM/CP, PNV, DHA, Maca, RRLT, green tea, couple other tonics, might try my first OPK tomorrow!, HIO now that DH is home!

R/R: Firstly, this is 1st month tracking CP daily and I actually think I felt a difference in height today, which is kind of cool! 
    Rave #2: things have been so great since DH got home and I'm super impressed we've been HIO ED, just hoping it will last til Tuesday when he leaves again!
    Rant: he had decided not to go camping/to the wedding but now is saying he might decide tomorrow at the last minute that we're still going  :s
    Not stoked about last minute plans and it's the long weekend so traffic will now be insane and it's stinkin hot and nothing is planned :( Trying hard to mentally prepare myself and also worrying about the BD aspect since we'll likely be staying at the highly religious ILs since it's so last minute.  

I'll be okay...really I will lol I was just sooo enjoying this time with him!!
    Grrr the emojis are getting in the way again so I'm cutting this short. Hope to be back tomorrow!!!
    love & light to all