Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday

2»

Re: TWW Tuesday

• @ahrains

<3 

Interesting coincidence, we were also in the hospital for a month from nov 16 to dec 22nd (DW was in an accident then which is related to the surgery and radiation today).
    Me: 28 DW: 23
    Dating: 10/23/2013
    Married: 6/13/2014
    TTC since June 2016
    BFP #1: 3/2/17 - MC 5/22/17

• @captainfoxtrot generally LPs don't change much from cycle to cycle...so if you typically ovulate and then have a 14 day LP, you can usually assume that you'll have a 14 day LP this time around too (and therefore your period would start later than normal this time around).  When I was TTC#1 my LP was a standard 14 days whether I ovulated on day 19 or day 23.  There's less variability in the LP than there is in ovulation, which can basically happen whenever it damn well pleases.
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Testing: Negative, Ghostrider.

R/R: I kept having dreams about taking my temp last night! I was terrified of missing it for some reason....it was really bizzare.

CS/Q: FF moved my O date to CD15 after I input my temp this morning, which I was expecting. Our BD timing wasn't quite as good as if I actually had O'd on CD14 but hey, it can happen after only once right? Especially for a spechal snowflake like me! 

GTKY: If you could be in any movie of your choosing, which movie would it be, which character would you be, and why?
    Hmmm....I saw Harry Potter on here and that sounds fabulous. I could be the barwench because I'd have endless goblets of butterbeer!
  • Month/Cycle:1/1

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: -2, 0

Testing:

R/R: ive given in whole heartedly to symptom spotting and im so ashamed. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: If you could be in any movie of your choosing, which movie would it be, which character would you be, and why? Dont make fun of me but my fave character of all time is anne of green gables so id be here. Her hair! The clothes! Gilbert! Sigh  <3
  • @MrsJennaSheppard03 i know! My husband tries to commiserate but i know he doesnt get it. I feel like he was already over me pushing the BD this cycle and we missed a lot of my fertile window bc my damn ovulation came late anways and we were both ready for a break at that point anyways. Ive been ready for 2 years and i obssesed about when we'd start-now we have and im obssesed when/if it itll ever happen. Im glad for communities like this where i know im not alone or totally crazy. Its hard to not let it consume you. 
  • MrsFL2015MrsFL2015 member
    edited July 2016
    *Please See Question and Chart Stalk*

Month/Cycle
    :  3/3 

CD/DPO:  IDK....my chart changed twice this month

Timing:  No idea

Testing:  4 BFN (Friday, Sunday, Monday and Today)

R/R:  nope

CS/Q:  OK, I'm very confused with my cycle this month.  Yesterday, I was on CD32/DPO14. This morning, I had a low temp (no spotting or AF yet) and FF changed my crosshair and now says I'm CD33/DPO7.  I feel like I did O closer to CD18 (my original crosshair).  I believe I had a fever around CD14/15 because I was very sick and my temps were abnormally high. I was on two different types of meds and we only managed to BD once this month because of how I was feeling. I know I'm not KU.   Can someone look at my chart and make sense of this?  I used OPKs for the first time and got all negatives and that makes me wonder about if I ovulated at all? What are my next steps?   

GTKY: If you could be in any movie of your choosing, which movie would it be, which character would you be, and why?

I'd be Scarlett O' Hara in Gone with the Wind.   She's fierce and sassy.  

Did I post my chart right?  I'm so paranoid that somehow my personal info is attached? 
  • @MrsFL2015 ill leave the chart/opk question to the pros but on mobile i dont see anything personal on your chart. 
  • slavenslaven member
    edited July 2016
    Month/Cycle1/1

CD/DPO: 21/ 4 or 5

Timing: If 4DPO, -4, -2, -1, O, +1 If 5DPO it's just shifted a day

Testing: I want to say after AF is expected but it's been sketchy the past few months so probably 12 DPO 

R/RDH and I are both super planners which is pretty stupid since the Army doesn't let you plan your life out lol. Right after we started TTC, thinking we'd leave Korea in February well before any EDD, he found out he probably has to extend and I really don't want to deliver here. DH is actually completely against it. 

CS/Q: I don't temp or OPK so telling when I O'd is kind of hard. I did CM and CP. On CD 16 and 17 I had fertile CM and a soft and medium/high CP (can't tell how open). On CD18 I was infertile, sticky CM and hard and low CP. How long after O do CP and CM change? It's just a days difference so it doesn't mean much but I'm curious. 

GTKY: If you could be in any movie of your choosing, which movie would it be, which character would you be, and why? This is hard. I'd like to be in Star Trek but the new movies. And a love interest for the Zachary Quinto Spock but I don't want to be Nyota because I don't really like her. 

ETA: got DPO wrong, too excited haha
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @MrsFL2015 I do not think you have ovulated yet. There is no clear temp shift. Your next step would be to wait and see if you ovulate. If you have no ovulated by CD 60, call your doctor. 
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • adiratadirat member
    @MrsFL2015 I came over after I saw your post in weekly TW. I'm reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility right now and yours looks like an anovulatory chart from the book. Maybe you haven't ovulated yet? 

• adirat said:
    @MrsFL2015 I came over after I saw your post in weekly TW. I'm reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility right now and yours looks like an anovulatory chart from the book. Maybe you haven't ovulated yet? 
    I'm thinking the same thing! 
  • beary67 said:
    @MrsFL2015 I do not think you have ovulated yet. There is no clear temp shift. Your next step would be to wait and see if you ovulate. If you have no ovulated by CD 60, call your doctor. 
    Ditto. Maybe CD18 because you had EWCM, but you don't really have a clear temp shift. Did you stop tracking CM after CD18 or does no input mean no fertile CM?

@slavenski your fertile cm should dry up pretty soon after O. Mine is usually gone by O+1 or O+2
  • edited July 2016
    **lurking from WTO**
    loving all the HP choices but I'm astounded that no one said Emma Stone/Hannah in Crazy Stupid Love, because, well...
    I mean, COME ON!!

@swanbrooner, I was also thinking Allie in the Notebook but then she gets Alzheimer's...

edited: bump was hungry 
    image.gif 1023.5K
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• @jenandjosh1310 DH and I had a bit of a disagreement over this last night.  It just frustrates me that DH complains that BD'ing seems to "forced", "scheduled", etc when I'm trying to make it as romantic as possible.  But I don't feel that this responsibility should fall squarely on my shoulders, when we BOTH want a baby!  I think next month I'm going to pick up an OPK from Target (so much cheaper!) so that we know when to have our sex marathon.  I get that it's hard to have sex every day for a week straight but it's very hard especially on the woman trying to get pregnant.  The TWW is the worst!!!  I don't want to have to go through this every month for the next year.

Jenna (27), DH: Jeremy (27)
    Married June 2014
    Baby Maya due June 2017