Health & Exercise

Health and Wellness FB Group

Hi Everyone! I'm creating a Facebook group that is dedicated to mothers with babies of all ages (or pregnant!) looking for motivation and support in leading a healthy lifestyle.

As we all know, being a mommy can be extremely exhausting and finding time to focus on ourselves is difficult which is why this group is here for all moms to come find support from one another. Each momma holds an abundance of wisdom and this is a place we can all bring this together.

Let us all share our days, babies, bumps, workouts, recipes, and knowledge with one another! 

Please note: this is not a group that is trying to sell anything. We want all our members to feel comfortable here and not feel as if they are being pressured into anything. Thank you! 

Please leave your emails associated with your FB account if you wish to join! Feel free to add your friends! 

Re: Health and Wellness FB Group

• I found the article about taking vitamins for pregnancy. And author is  answering on my query, "can i take prenatal vitamins if i'm not pregnant?" He said certainly i can - but i would fare better getting a supplement that is more attuned to my dietary needs after consultation with a doctor