Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Overnight Diapers

edited July 2016 in Babies: 6 - 9 Months
My LO is almost 8 months old and sleeps through the night with no interruptions. When we wake up in the morning often times he will have leaked out his diaper due to it overfilling. We have been using pads in his Huggies snug & dry diapers, but are thinking about switching to the Huggies Overnites. Are the overnight diapers much different then the daytime diapers?

Re: Overnight Diapers

• Options
    I use the Honest overnight diapers and they are bigger and go higher on both back and front than the day diapers. :)
  • Options
    I LOVE Huggies Overnight diapers. They seem much more comfortable. We made the switch a couple of weeks ago and my LO hasn't leaked once.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Pampers Baby Dry have been great for us and fit LO. No leak issues at all.
  • Options
    kde4kde4 member
    We've tried so many types of overnight diapers. Oddly, the one that works best for us are Huggies Little Movers (go up 1 size). I know they're not technically overnight diapers, but we haven't had any leaks with them and we've been using them at night for months. Good luck!

www.theydontfeedthemselves.com

My favorite activities and tips for surviving different phases with our twins!

• Options
    We use pampers baby dry over here and they work great, never had a leak. I use them as her every day diapers as well 
  • Options
    We use Huggies Overnights and haven't had any problems. 
  • Options
    At 6 months, we had about a week where poor little Peanut woke up soaked every morning. I started putting him in Huggies Overnights and have not had a leak since. I went up a size in those, so I'm not sure if that makes more of a difference - like more surface area? If that makes sense...
  • Options
    We used honest overnight and loved those but they are expensive and I think discontinued now. So then we went to pampers baby dry and they have been good. She sleeps on her stomach so it always pools and sometimes her tummy gets wet but has been a lot more minimal with these. Went up a size too. 
  • Options
    I switched to pampers cruisers and haven't had any leaks. When I did I went up a size in the swaddlers. I tried the buggies and the worked fine but when he starts leaking with these ill go up a size again it worked better and they won't go to waste when he grows. 
    Missed Miscarriage 3/27 D&C 3/29/2012
  • Options
    We just went up a size for overnight. We're still using Swaddlers. It's more that she sleeps on her tummy, and so needs the top of the diaper to come up over her bellybutton.
  • Options
    My first son had this problem a lot.  i found it helpful to either go up in a diaper size for nights or to use Huggies Overnites.  The Overnites are thicker diapers so they can hold a lot more.
  • Options
    Are the huggies overnights comparable to pampers baby dry? Pampers baby dry says up to 12 hours, which makes me think they market it like a nighttime diaper. What is the difference? 
  • Options
    I hated the pampers baby dry. They waked worse then the others. Going up a size was the best for us. 
    Missed Miscarriage 3/27 D&C 3/29/2012
  • Options
    We use the Honest overnights, they seem to be a little bigger and go further up the back.
  • Options
    Pampers baby dry work great for us 
    TTC History:
    Started dating DH 2006 . Married 2015

TTC July 2015-November 2015
    BFP November 2015
    Baby boy born August 2016

Oops BFP February 2021
    MMC March 2021

Back on BC for a year to decide what we want to do.

TTC Since March 2022
    MMC June 2022

BFP September 2022 - Due June 2023!