Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday

Cycle/Month:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Questions?

GTKY:  Do you dress yourself according to your mood, or is it just me?  What is your favourite go-to outfit you put on when you want to cheer/psych yourself up?

Re: WTO Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 7/6

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: teas, pnv, cm, temp, OPK, acupuncture, hio

R/R: another high temp...pretty sure Sunday was O day, couldn't bring myself to have sexy time last night.  I was so tired. 

CS/Questions? Can I stop the teas now?? What should I start doing as I move to TWW?

GTKY:  Do you dress yourself according to your mood, or is it just me?  What is your favourite go-to outfit you put on when you want to cheer/psych yourself up?

I never waste a good outfit on Monday.  I also really depends on where I might go after work or at lunch...
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited July 2016
    @BusinessWife Thanks for the input! Our honeymoon is to the Caribbean for two weeks. Since Zika can stay in sperm for 6 months, doc told us to use condoms for the entire time and not TTC until that time frame is up...so this is to just delay AF from coming. I want to get an AMH / FSH test done to see if that gives us more info before making delaying 6 months no matter what that our official plan since I'm 33.

*edited to clarify
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @GrabberBlue2010 I count it by 24 hours, midnight to midnight. FF lets you choose AM or PM, so I do that. But now I'm curious about what others do. 
  • Options
    @GrabberBlue2010  @Squiddly  I do a more or less midnight to midnight thing, but if we happen to stay up late talking or whatever and it doesn't happen till 1AM, I would still call that PM from the day before and only call it AM if we sleep, wake up, and DTD before noon.  Early afternoon is a tough call, like on a weekend if that were to happen, but that might be about the only time I just say, "Yes," and leave it at that, or then if it happened again in the evening/bedtime, then, "Both," pretty well sums it up!
  • Options
    NeikodaNeikoda member
    edited July 2016
    leekat14 That would depend on what tea you're drinking. Red Raspberry Leaf Tea is the most common I see women using during TTC. It is very conversational as studies on both sides have shown different data. RRL is believed to cause contractions (which some ladies try and use to induce labor). Due to this concept, theoretically drinking this is early pregnancy can cause MC, so I would suggest discontinuing it during the TWW. 

@GrabberBlue2010 I record AM or PM on the day it occurred. but I'm a bit meticulous with my tracking. Some of my past charts are ridiculous to look at.

ETA: For more clarification on a question answer.
    Me: 23 | DH: 27
    Married: 10.11.15
    MC #1: June 2014
    MC #2: December 2015
    APS Diagnosis: February 2016
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Options
    @Squiddly @BusinessWife @nwegman7878 thank you for the input! I am currently doing the 24 hours midnight to midnight method. I mean it works just fine. It just kind of peaked my interest and made me go... "hhhmmmmmmmmmm"
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 7/10  ---- 4/4 TTCAL

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: temping first time since TTC #3, EOD, preseed this time, OPKs

R/R: When oh when will the blood stop. Two days of spotting (or light flow but I decided to just say spotting to make myself feel better) before the flood gates opened and now its -----  
    vintage 80s retro blood 1980s on day 7...

CS/Questions? not yet.  First time temping this go round and first time bag temping ever so I bet I'll have something.  Just can't bag temp yet because... well see above. 

I wear a rotation of four shirts typically.  I stay at home and have a physically demanding job where I can be gone for days sometimes, sleeping in chairs, so I wear leggings and T shirt on the regular.  I don't even really have a go to outfit, feel good outfit.  I did wear a dress I've had for years in an awards ceremony the other day and I was smokin, if I say so myself! 

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    @Squiddly wicked envious of your sewing skills.  My FIL wanted to get me a sewing machine for Christmas a few years back and his gf at the time talked him out of it.  Booooo.  

\

DS #1 born 05/25/2012   
                                                         BFP#2:  06/12/2013 ---- loss

DS #2 born 4/08/2014
          BPF#4: 2/1/2016 --- 2/23/2016 suspected molar pregnancy--- 3/15/2016 D&E - diagnosis MM
                                                                   BFP#5 - 9/22/2016

* formally bornmommy

• Options
    yaeger07 Premium is awesome but it absolutely allows the BSC to flow. I had it previously and opted not to get it currently because I drove myself crazy with chart overlays and what not. Also, include the temp but make sure FF has the time it was taken at. It will make it an open circle and if your other temps don't line up, FF will discard it if necessary. 
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Options
    whiska I would say O was most likely yesterday. If you want to HIO for +1 go ahead, but if you guys are exhausted, you're probably fine. No need to overdo it.
    BFP 7/24, EDD 4/5/17
    Previously nweg...7878
  • Options
    whiskawhiska member
    edited July 2016
    @nwegman7878 Thank yoooooou!  I think I just needed to hear it from someone!! :smiley:

ETA We almost didn't last night, on my rational that if o was in the morning then the egg was probably done by then. But then I read that it's viable for 12-24 hours (not just 12 like I thought) so I was like, well s**t let's cover our bases... 
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Options
    whiskawhiska member
    edited July 2016
    @BusinessWife Thanks for the cs!  I think the really nice ewcm had changed to thicker ewcm by the time I popped the opk Saturday midnight, and tapered to dry/nothing by Sunday afternoon.  

ETA I never understand my ewcm - it always seems like it comes too early before o to do any good getting the sperm into the uterus!  
    Me: 36  | DH 35, Married 2007
    TTC #1 June 2015
    April 2016 - AMH, FSH, Progesterone normal
    June 2016 - HSG clear
    *TW* BFP - Aug16, demise confirmed Sep16, incomplete m/c, D&C Nov16
    BFP 3/27/17, edd 12/7/17
    DS - 12/9/17 
    <3 
    TTC #2 December 2018 
    BFP 2/22/19, edd 11/4/19
    DD - 11/1/19 <3
    My Chart

• Options
    @yaeger07 Did you skip taking your OPKs on CD11?  I think I remember you saying you forgot to bring them somewhere!?  Unfortunately, that COULD have been the day you may have seen your surge, in which case we would have a better idea if maybe you are getting a pre-o dip/post-O temp spike, or if it's just wonky temps due to temp timing etc.  Pretty much don't know for sure until you get a few more temps in and see where it goes...

Did you just wake up at 330 or actually get up and out of bed?  If it were me, I would still probably use the temp taken at the regular time, putting both temps in my notes, and maybe mark it "sleep-deprived" to clue FF in that it may be less-reliable, because for me, especially if I haven't gotten up or maybe just peed quick and laid back down, taking it 2 hours early would throw it off more than being awake for a few minutes in the middle of the night.  The more you chart though, you will get to know what affects your temps more or less FOR YOU and how to call it when these kind of things happen...
  • Options

@yaeger07 I got premium when I was TTC#1, and I think the month after I paid for a full year of it, I got knocked up.  I tempted fate I think!  But it was kind of cool to have it while pregnant too, it told you what was going on in your body every week, which was neat (and I found it a lot more useful than TB's weekly info).  I was kind of bummed when it ran out.  I may get it again when I move past NTNP.

Also I do that "multiple wakings" thing a lot, and when I do, I just use whichever temp was lower.  For me, the first time around, it didn't matter what time my temp was from, it mattered that I was really asleep for a few hours before taking it.  That can be different depending on the person though.

• Options
    @BusinessWife first, I want to say thank you! You are super helpful and generous with your advice and information.

I've been taking OPKs every day for the past 5 days, and have started 2/day since Sunday. You might be thinking of someone else. 

I didn't get get out of bed at 330, just woke up, temped (I keep my BBT within arms reach), and tried to go back to sleep. I'll just keep tracking and see where it goes. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Options
    @yaeger07  No prob!  Oh, when I looked at your chart, I thought I saw like a [-][-][-][  ][-] in the opk line?  Maybe you just forgot to enter it?  Maybe I'm mis-remembering it?  I went to look again but it looks like you pulled your chart link again!  lol
  • Options
    @BusinessWife It was entered in FF but not showing up, which is odd. Now it's there https://fertilityfriend.com/home/65d0e4
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022