TTC #1: 9/2015

BFP: 2/1/16  MC 2/8/16 @ 5wks

BFP: 5/22/16 RAINBOW BABY

EDD: 1/30/2017 *IT'S A GIRL!!!!* 

Kirsten Grace 1/20/17                            

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC 7/1!

• Options
    i have been so nauseated and don't feel like doing anything, so I've been making DH take care of EVERYTHING! lol. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lap018 said:
    I feel like we should at least be offered some sparkling grape juice before a transvaginal ultrasound I mean we basically got to third base together..... #whyisthereacondomonit #ineedadrink
    Oh, idk. Maybe hygiene? 

• Options
    lap018 said:
    I feel like we should at least be offered some sparkling grape juice before a transvaginal ultrasound I mean we basically got to third base together..... #whyisthereacondomonit #ineedadrink
    Cool. You don't want a condom on it? Feel free to use it condom free after its been up 827336 other hoohas and only wiped down with a clorox wipe. 

Clorox is great at preventing spread of stds and infection. 

Mama to two perfect little girls.
    Lucy 07-13-11
    Violet 03-13-14
    Conceived #3 since September 2015
    11-25-15 twelve week loss
    07-21-16 ten week loss
    10-03-16 5 week loss
    TTC again soon!
  • Options
    MrsDramaK said:
    I haven't done the deed with my husband since I got my BFP because I'm afraid he'll loosen the baby.  He thinks I'm nuts, I know I'm nuts, but I can't help it.
    I felt that way at first too, even though my rational brain knew better.  You're not alone.  I got over it but it took a couple of weeks.  
  • Options
    lap018lap018 member
    @Steelerfan78 @Gingersnap @MonaLisaRalphio @MamaCoffin bahahaha guys I'm saying there's no other way to keep that thing clean besides an actual condom? Any other type of barrier? The wand is already awkward but when it sits there with an actual rubber condom on it that's just like.... Hmmm, I mean I can't think of anything better myself but someone invented a snuggie someone can come up with something to cover that wand! 
  • Options
    MrsDramaK said:
    I haven't done the deed with my husband since I got my BFP because I'm afraid he'll loosen the baby.  He thinks I'm nuts, I know I'm nuts, but I can't help it.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one @MrsDramaK . After a loss a few months ago I'm not feeling like taking chances.
    Rachel, mama to Ava (6), Olivia (4), Nora (2), and baby#4 on the way.

• Options
    MrsDramaK said:
    Me either! I thought I was the only one lol. Plus DH is kind of weirded out now :( 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    SweetTSweetT member
    I've have chickfila 2 days in a row. My husband is a teacher and had graduation ceremonies with food provided by chickfila and he brought home the extras. I've  hid them from my daughter so I don't have to share. 
    I'm not a big fan of fast food but I'd eat chickfila in the pantry to keep from having to split it. 

• Options
    Xstatic3333Xstatic3333 member
    edited July 2016
    My FFFC is that I have now spent over 45 minutes trying to add a GIF to my signature without any success.  I've used various TK/TN/TB boards for over three years now, so I know there's no excuse for this being so hard for me and that's why I am confessing it.  I will keep trying.

EDIT: Although I figured it out, my confession remains that I find it very difficult.  It seems my main problem is functioning mostly in the Mac world.  Was finally able to pull it off from my work computer, which isn't my first choice to use for TB but nobody is here and I don't care. 
  • Options
    I can not get out of bed in the morning and I've been really late to work everyday this week and hiding in my office avoiding doing actual work. I went into one of my retail stores one afternoon and had one of my employees go buy me french fries on the clock and sat in a chair for two hours eating french fries. 

Also I picked up a really good book so I've been over-exaggerating to my husband how sick I've been so I could finish the book instead of having to do housework.
  • Options
    lap018lap018 member
    lap018 said:
    Not trying to be literal here everyone, it's just funny/weird to see a giant plastic wand with a condom on it to stick up your vag by someone youve never met. I don't actually think it needs a redesign. I've given birth before (just 10 months ago)  trust me nothing is actually awkward for me at this point, this was supposed to be a joke. So much for flame free 
    You must be new. 
    It's never flame free. 
    I was on S15 BMB and A15 BMB (due August 31 delivered September 8) A15 was awesome (and brutal) but died after everyone had their babies and S15 is awesome! And you're somewhat right, there is def still flaming, an obvious joke would not have been flamed as a real confession. 
  • Options
    If I'm wearing a maxi dress/ skirt, I'm probably commando. 
    Always.
  • Options
    lap018 said:
    lap018 said:
    Not trying to be literal here everyone, it's just funny/weird to see a giant plastic wand with a condom on it to stick up your vag by someone youve never met. I don't actually think it needs a redesign. I've given birth before (just 10 months ago)  trust me nothing is actually awkward for me at this point, this was supposed to be a joke. So much for flame free 
    You must be new. 
    It's never flame free. 
    I was on S15 BMB and A15 BMB (due August 31 delivered September 8) A15 was awesome (and brutal) but died after everyone had their babies and S15 is awesome! And you're somewhat right, there is def still flaming, an obvious joke would not have been flamed as a real confession. 
    I mean... sure, an obvious joke would get a laugh, and that would be it.  But if you have to tell someone you're joking, your joke was not obvious.
  • Options
    I have no desire to have sex whatsoever. I feel bad for H, but seriously, 1st tri has me dryer than the desert. 
    First BFP: 12/16/13
    EDD: 08/23/14
    Baby BOY born: 08/29/14
  • Options
    lap018lap018 member
    @MonaLisaRalphio Not sure how after I explained what I meant by the hashtag it wasn't obvious because the flame kept coming even after that and suddenly it turned into I wouldn't do a tranvag ultrasound to have a healthy baby? I don't think I'm the problem here....
  • Options
    lap018 said:
    @MonaLisaRalphio Not sure how after I explained what I meant by the hashtag it wasn't obvious because the flame kept coming even after that and suddenly it turned into I wouldn't do a tranvag ultrasound to have a healthy baby? I don't think I'm the problem here....
    100% serious here-it was the explanation that made me think you weren't joking. Before I wasn't sure if it was sarcasm or a confession with humorous tone. I also don't think my response constituted a flame so much as an alternative viewpoint. Disagreements happen, it's okay. 
  • Options
    lap018 said:
    Not a single person said anything even remotely of the sort.  People teased you a little for saying something pretty silly.  That's all.
  • Options
    I have thrown up four times so far today and it's only 1pm. I hope my husband, baby, and mil stay out for hours so I can lay down and watch HGTV. 
    And....I wish there was a Popsicle delivery service my throat hurts so bad from all this nonsense. 
  • Options
    lap018 said:
    Um, that's not what I said at all. 
    My comment didn't say anything about you, so maybe you need to rethink who is the problem....
  • Options
    SweetTSweetT member
    There is such a fine line between being hilariously snarky, and trying too hard to be snarky, falling short, and just coming across like an a jerk. 
    Not inspired by this thread but some recent ones.

• Options
    lap018lap018 member
    lap018 said:
    Um, that's not what I said at all. 
    My comment didn't say anything about you, so maybe you need to rethink who is the problem....
    OK  ;)
  • Options
    lap018 said:
    @Steelerfan78 @Gingersnap @MonaLisaRalphio @MamaCoffin bahahaha guys I'm saying there's no other way to keep that thing clean besides an actual condom? Any other type of barrier? The wand is already awkward but when it sits there with an actual rubber condom on it that's just like.... Hmmm, I mean I can't think of anything better myself but someone invented a snuggie someone can come up with something to cover that wand! 
    I had my first u/s of this pregnancy today and they DID have another type of barrier! I was like, "what, no condom?" My last pregnancy was almost 8 years ago and I was amused when they opened up a Durex for the wand but it seems someone HAS invented some special cover for this purpose :)
  • Options
    I came into work late today because I had my first pre-natal appointment this morning (more about that in a second), I have literally done nothing since I got here at 11:30am, and even decided to leave an hour early! Bwahaha!

So my appointment, she only drew blood. Nothing else at all. I was a sad panda. She told me to come back next Friday and they'll do everything. U/s, heartbeat, blood, other tests, Q&A, etc. 
    Married: 12/2015
    Me: 37 - H: 39
    TTC#1: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/18/2016 - EDD: 02/20/2017 - Born: 01/27/2017

• Options

I am slightly bummed that my EDD is near the end of Feb.  Last time I was 4 days late which would push me into March... I sometimes wonder if I should straddle both boards.

******************** BFP Warning *******************

I'm 29 and DH is 32 we have a MFI (low count) 
    IVF #1 starting in August. ER 9/5/13 23 eggs we are fertilizing 15. 9 frozen
    ET 9/10 - transferred 1 perfect 5AA blast
    7dp5dt BFP ~~ Beta on 9/19 - 77.4 Beta #2 on 9/21 - 357
    Low heartbeat on 10/7 86, lower heartbeat on 10/11 76, no heartbeat 10/14/13. D&C 10/15/13
    Tests revealed MTHFR c677t mutation, put on Folgard.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #1 1/6/14 - 4BB blast - BFN
    FET #2 - 3/3/14 - 5AB Blast -- Beta #1 3/12 - 152 -- Beta #2 3/14 - 358
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    FET #3 06/09/16 - 5AB Blast - Beta #1 6/18- 245 -- Beta #2 06/20 - 600
     PAIF/SAIF/PAL/SAL welcome!

• Options
    FishyMom said:

I am slightly bummed that my EDD is near the end of Feb.  Last time I was 4 days late which would push me into March... I sometimes wonder if I should straddle both boards.

@fishymom I feel you. Last time I was due 10/20 but DD didn't arrive til 10/28. I hated being at the end. 

This time around my LMP due date was 2/9, and I was pumped because it was early in the month....but with my long irregular cycles I think my due date is going to be closer to 2/20.....and if things go the same as with my DD I may go into March, too. 

i have lurked over there but I like it here so I will suck it up and be jealous of the early due dates!
    July Siggy Challenge: Fireworks Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can not get out of bed in the morning and I've been really late to work everyday this week and hiding in my office avoiding doing actual work. I went into one of my retail stores one afternoon and had one of my employees go buy me french fries on the clock and sat in a chair for two hours eating french fries. 

Also I picked up a really good book so I've been over-exaggerating to my husband how sick I've been so I could finish the book instead of having to do housework.
    This made me laugh! I've been treading a fine line between feeling okay and like crap so I make sure not to be too enthusiastic when I'm feeling okay just so I can make a quick escape of something I'm not into lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    rachoochoo2rachoochoo2 member
    edited July 2016
    Well my post got eaten. I was just saying that I'm also due towards the end and seriously hope to have a Feb baby, not March. I'm from a huge family (second of 10 kids) and we don't have a single Feb birthday. March on the other hand is pretty full.
    Rachel, mama to Ava (6), Olivia (4), Nora (2), and baby#4 on the way.