Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Sunday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: Post a pic of your pets! If you don't have one, post some random cuteness :)

Me: 34 | DH: 35  
Met: 2003
Married: 2005
TTC #1: May 2016

Re: WTO Sunday

• Loading the player...
  • krys-2krys-2 member
    @mokay19 - what is it of??? You can't leave us hangin like that!!! And one of mine is obsessed with sunbathing, even when it's in the 110 degree Texas summers. She's a nut.
    @sevenn - I feel you! It'm just getting some timing (I hope) figured out as well. Sorry DH was a TW...but I luuuurrrrve the goat.
    @clover28 - I had to laugh because when I first posted, there was only 1 pic and I was like...that is a VERY unique mix of breeds! Ha! Such cuties.
  • @krys We always joke about what the puppies would look like if they bred.  Physically, I dont think its possible but the Yorkie really gives it a go every night after he his dinner.  His evening routine includes humping the pitbull's leg for at least five minutes while the pit stares at us, begging us to help.
  • krys-2krys-2 member
    @GrabberBlue2010 - so glad I'm not the only one with bump bold issues. GAH! Love the meet pic! Random, but my husband and I met through a car club we were both in. And the first time we went to the 1/4 mile track, I totes spanked him AND he mis-shifted. It was awesome. And it was in front of all of his friends. MUAHAHA
  • @Krys - HA!!!!! I love it!! That is amazing! Gotta lay down girl on top stance from the get go!! teehee! Love the way you guys met. So cool :)
    **TW**
    Me: 31 / DH: 37
    Married: November 2015
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    MC: New Years Eve 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

• @ahrains, Awww, super-cute puppy-snuggoos!!!!
  • @hezzer78  Aww, so sorry about losing your puppy.  :(  We lost our big guy last June, he was just 6 1/2 years.  12 years is such a nice long time that he gets to be a part of your life.  I'm sure you miss him all the time  ((Hugs)) But your kitty is GORGEOUS!  :D  Hope you are enjoying your pants-free Sunday!
  • @Mokay19 Ooh exciting, I'm getting a tattoo on Wednesday! As for your question- I have no idea. I am NOT using a trigger shot, but there really wasn't any discussion about it and I never asked. Last cycle we weren't sure until well after my U/S and recheck that I actually had ovulated on my own and even then the discussion was leaning more towards upping the dosage and trying TI again.

@BusinessWife My DH gets a bit frustrated when I post every day so I try to be mindful of that. After being in TWW, WTO seems so boring, so it's easier to skip a few days at a time. It doesn't help that I suck at mobile bumping so only do it from my giant laptop, which literally creates a barrier between us.

@Schumerator My EWCM tends to be more opaque. As @BusinessWife said, it's all about the stretch and it being a change from other CM.

Cycle/Month: 6/3

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Medicated cycle round #2: Letrozole (Finished), U/S (tomorrow), TI, Progesterone (Plus charting)

R/R/CS: This part of WTO is so boring.

GTKY:My cat (top) and foster cat, "sharing" the cat tree. My cat despises the foster cat and and is soo grumpy towards him. He is oblivious and tries so hard to befriend her. This is the closest they have gotten to each other without hissing and swatting breaking out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Me:27
    Him:31
    Married: Sept'15
    TTC#1: Jan'16
    PCOS Dx: Apr'16
    BFP #1: Jul'16
    DS Born: Mar'17
  • Month/Cycle: 6/4

CD: 57

WAYDTGKU: Waiting for now

R/R/CS: So, yeah. I fell down the stairs on Thursday! Thanks for the concern everyone! I was fine, but I think I sprained my ankle. Not badly. Then I went to Kings Island yesterday, and that wore me out! My ankle is much worse. I'm trying to rest it but it's hard when you have a husband to take care of. XD Plus, everywhere my backpack straps sat I got a sunburn! The straps must have rubbed off my sun block! AAAAAGH it hurts so much! I'm going to switch to SolRx for the August water park trip, and I'm definitely getting a sun hat!

Doctor's appointment Tuesday. I just need to get through tomorrow. I'm afraid he's going to tell me to lose weight before we continue trying. But I guess it would be just the kick in the pants I need.

GTKY: I have six cats. If I posted them all there would be a page dedicated to them. Their names are Punkin (who we call Punky,) Hittles, and Scruffy. They're sisters and the oldest. Then we have Goblin (who we call Gobby,) Ash (who we call Butt,) and Lito (who we call Wito for some reason.) They're brothers and they were born the day before my husband and I got married.

Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• MrsFL2015MrsFL2015 member
    edited June 2016

Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Vitamins, temping/charting, diet and I'm going to use OPK this cycle to see if I can better pinpoint when I ovulate.   I started tempting a few month ago and I'm still having a difficult time figuring out exactly which days I'm most fertile.   

R/R/CS:   I just got back from a long weekend away!  

• Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    edited June 2016
    I had a super busy day at work so I'm just now getting on TB! I love seeing all the pets. They are SO cute!!

@LittleChick2 it's best to use OPKS in the middle of the day, not FMU. So you can still take! I test with second morning urine and before bed.

Month/Cycle: 4/2 (1 TTCAL )

CD: 16 shout out @clover28

WAYDTGKU: I'm tired. All the things.

R/R/CS: No temp raise yet, but OPK was much lighter today. I wish my CM would cooperate though - very creamy today! Give me back my fertile CM!!

GTKY: Post a pic of your pets! If you don't have one, post some random cuteness 

Raider! Miniature Schnauzer / Shih-Tzu / Yorkie mix 

@NurseMarie9  you can have one of these. My mom's maltese

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Month/Cycle: 15/13

CD: The real  CD1 showed up. 

WAYDTGKU: Temping, CM, Sex, Losing Weight, Green Tea, Vitex

R/R/CS: I spotted for 3 days, quit for 2, POAS=BFN, then actually started my period today. I'm super annoyed with the way all that went. (Also, can't figure out how to change the font.) 

GTKY: Post a pic of your pets! If you don't have one, post some random cuteness

Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• I see why everyone is complaining about the bold typeface now...
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: charting, and lots of HIO (lol)

R/R/CS: Good news- I'm down 15lbs so I finally feel comfortable with all the weight I'll put back on when #3 becomes more than an idea and I feel really healthy and positive. Bad news- both my boys are saying they want a baby brother! I'm tired of being the only girl in the family but at least DH is on my side. 

GTKY: I have two cats (no easily accessible pics)- the girl is very sweet, loving and almost the perfect cat - the boy is an absolute jerk! He is so darn lucky he's cute, what is it with males? lol. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker