Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday

Cycle/Month:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What is your favorite splurge meal?(Could consist of one food, or come from multiple sources)
**TW**
Me: 31 / DH: 37
Married: November 2015
 TTC #1 Since March 2014
MC: New Years Eve 2014
Mommy to 4 furbabies
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f14a1

Re: WTO Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • @NYTino24 Totally with you on the cheese!!!!! :) If I could live off of cheese I would.
  • @NYTino24 - Leg day is horrible. The day after? *Wimpers*

**TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• @leekat14 - OMGosh yes!!! Crab legs all day long!!! Ugghhh it sucks to always be the initiator. 
    **TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• @GrabberBlue2010 FX that the temp drop means good things!

Cycle/Month: 2/1

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Started temping this cycle! Also, EPO to help with my CM. PNV and BD, obviously.

R/R/CS: I start vacation on Friday, which means this week is awful at work...

GTKY: What is your favorite splurge meal?(Could consist of one food, or come from multiple sources) Chicken Parm! Also, cheesecake factory cheesecakes - all of them.
    Team Green turned Pink!
    Samantha - 4/5/2017

• AndiPandi127AndiPandi127 member
    edited June 2016
    Cycle/Month: 10/1AL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: All the things plus acupuncture. Clomid/IUI this cycle (well, maybe)

R/R/CS: I got an awfully close to positive OPK yesterday and a temp drop today, so I'm feeling fairly certain that I ovulated early, likely meaning this cycle is a bust. I was singing the praises of my doctor's office the other day and of course, they didn't call me back yesterday...so who knows. Whatever. We did what we could. I'm just over it. 

GTKY: What is your favorite splurge meal?(Could consist of one food, or come from multiple sources) Pizza. Always pizza. 

@GrabberBlue2010 I hope your dip means O - good luck HIO today!

Edit was for grammar. 
  • Cycle/Month: 12/11

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: bbt, clomid, ovidrel, iui

R/R/CS: Today is my 13th wedding anniversary! Unfortunately DH is out of town on business through tomorrow night. In other news, I go for my baseline ultrasound this morning, so hopefully everything looks good to start clomid on cd 5.

GTKY: What is your favorite splurge meal?(Could consist of one food, or come from multiple sources) I can't think of a splurge meal....I've been trying really hard to eat well and lose the weight I gained since July. I do love the queso at Chili's!
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    mmc Baby Girl 7/12/2015 ~ 14 weeks  <3
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• **Lurking from TWW **

@AndiPandi127 O snuck up on me this cycle, too (CD11) but we made the most of it!  Do you have any in yet?  Even if it's today/tomorrow, could you still get O, +1, +2 or -1, O, +1 etc?  O can happen really 12-72 hours after a positive OPK, so why do you think it's automatically a bust?
  • @Daisy621 Happy Anniversary!!  I know you and your DH will celebrate when he gets back... ;) GL at your u/s today, too.  Fx for good news and a great start to this brand new cycle.  Think, this time next month you could be ku! :D.      
  • @BusinessWife thanks! You are always so positive! :)
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• Cycle/Month: 2/2

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: Waiting AF out by researching new BBTs and buying wondfo OPKs to accompany my CBAD. This portion of the cycle can get real expensive real quick. 

R/R/CS: AF was pretty hellacious last cycle so I was expecting more of the same but she's been kind so far. I mean, that's like saying a lion is a housecat...

GTKY: What is your favorite splurge meal?(Could consist of one food, or come from multiple sources)
    Olive Garden Fettucine Alfredo with additional Alfredo for dipping the breadsticks followed by a slice of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake! This meal just went on my bucket list. 
    DD March 2015
    Baby #2 due April 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrsdaddario thank you! And so glad your appointment went well ~ great news on the follicle! And now I could go for that cheeseburger you mentioned too. :) 
    DD 6/2007
    DS 4/2009
    m/c 11/12/2010 ~ 7 wks
    m/c 7/4/2012 ~ 6 wks
    DD 12/2013
    Twin girls! 8/26/2017

• @mrsdaddario  happy to hear your body is cooperating! wooo! isn't it great when that happens?  and that burger sounds amaaaazing ahhhh 
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC Since: Nov. 2015
    Dx: PCOS
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round I: BFN
    Clomid + Ovidrel, Round II: BFN
    Clomid+Ovidrel, Round III: BFP! 7/5/16

• @sammajane19 As far as I know, the OPK's can turn positive after the trigger. They can almost act as a pregnancy test because (as the nurse put it to me) hcg can sometimes mimic LH. And therefore the trigger can turn the OPK positive when it really might not be. In a moment of weakness on 5dpt I peed on an OPK because I had an itch to POAS, and it was blazingly positive. I think it would be an interesting experiment though to test it out for a few days and watch what it does. 
  • **Lurking from TWW **

@AndiPandi127 O snuck up on me this cycle, too (CD11) but we made the most of it!  Do you have any in yet?  Even if it's today/tomorrow, could you still get O, +1, +2 or -1, O, +1 etc?  O can happen really 12-72 hours after a positive OPK, so why do you think it's automatically a bust?
    Historically, I have always ovulated the day after a positive OPK, which would be today (and the temp drop I had today is also pretty normal for me at O) - we did get some timing in, but MH is out of town now so we are done for this month. It's all good. We are trying to stay calm, we're going on vacation next week, and we'll be enjoying the heck out of it! 
  • @Squiddly - Totally wish I had something helpful to say with the bathing suit shopping. I avoid it like the plague. And lobster mac n cheese. Holy smokes Batman YAS!!
    @RunBooRun - Hoping your week by will not drag and it will fly right on by! The week, and day before, vacation sucks so bad. And then ZIP ZING ZOOM vacation is over.
    @AndiPandi127 - FX that this cycle wont be a bust. Hoping that it will all work out!
    @hezzer78 - Chocolate is my BFF and worst enemy. I've got a heavenly angelic piece of chocolate on one shoulder whispering sweet nothing in one ear, then a devilish sinfully delicious piece of chocolate whispering delightful concoctions in the other ear. End result? Chocolate for life. FTW. The volcano is always gone before I know what happened. Thankfully my sister helps me with it. And sorry about your car situation :sweat: that is no fun.
    @Daisy621 - I am totally trying to be good and for the most part I have done a darned good job. So I figure instead of eating all the things, why not just look at all the things :smiley: Chili's queso is. da. bomb!

**TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• @belocin "Thats like saying a lion is a housecat" LOLOLOL. Well I am glad AF is a bit more tame this month.

@mrsdaddario - So happy to hear it is a follicle and not a cyst! That is great news! Happy bday to you H! People have no idea how to let stuff go and not take ques to how another person reacts. Co-worker should have stopped at "no". I am pretty sure when the time comes, everyone will know and there will be no need to ask. Actually, if there is no news, it should be implied that it has not happened yet. Totes go after him

**TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• Cycle/Month: 3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU:  All the things + Metformin.

R/R/CS: I usually don`t use my OPKs til CD 10 or 11 but I woke up and got crosshairs this morning so I took one but it was stark white. What the heck.

GTKY: What is your favorite splurge meal?(Could consist of one food, or come from multiple sources) Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken and garlic bread. All the carbs.
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @mrsdaddario I'm so happy that the scan showed a follie already! I know your last cycle started with more frustrations so FX this cycle is smooth sailing!  Also, my MIL always asks what we're waiting for (she obviously doesn't know that we're having issues) and DH always tells her that every time she asks, we're going to wait longer. And then he tells her that it's her fault we're waiting so long since she keeps asking. It cracks me up watching her get so frustrated. Serves her right haha or maybe I'm a terrible person. 
  • @Squiddly I had the same dilemma and bought a peplum tankini from target and I have to say I am really happy with the purchase. I feel like it covers the right stuff but is still really cute. Plus it didn't cost an arm and a leg. Here is the link: https://www.target.com/p/women-s-peplum-bandeau-tankini-top-xhilaration/-/A-49161468?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&amp;AFID=google_pla_df&amp;CPNG=PLA_Women+Shopping_Brand&amp;adgroup=SC_Women&amp;LID=700000001170770pgs&amp;network=g&amp;device=c&amp;location=9007283&amp;gclid=CKPj7LScuc0CFYk9gQodiTUA3Q&amp;gclsrc=aw.ds
    @Daisy621 Happy Anniversary!
    @mrsdaddario so glad it was good news and not a cyst!

Cycle/Month: 6

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: HIO (which DH now refers to as HIIIYOOOOO) ED, BBT CM etc. 

R/R/CS: Actually decided not to go to the gym early this morning to get a decent temp because I was up at 4 am. I'm feeling kinda BSC by doing that but whatever. I have been enjoying evening runs lately anyway with it still light out at 8 pm!! Also killed it with meal prep yesterday.  
    @GrabberBlue2010 you know the feeling! Also, love the gifs today. 

I am going to have to go with @NYTino24 @hezzer78  @mrsdaddario  and say cheeeeese. My all time happy place is a local wine and cheese place. I also love what DH calls "football sunday" which is just apps, beers, sweatpants and tv during football season.
  • @sammajane19 - Yay for 2 follies!!! FX everything goes well for you. I took a trigger last cycle and the next day I had a blaring positive OPK. I have heard that the HCG will turn an OPK +, and many people have advised not to take them after trigger. I told my RE about it and they seemed like that was a-okay. So still to this day it has been questionable to me.
    @mokay19 - H's seem to be happy when we are happy. SO that is a good thing! And surf and turf *mouth watering*
    @jatwal128 - after an unsuccessful weekend of staying on track, and all the craving hitting, I HAD to pack excellent meals for today. And banish my craving through all you guys. LOL. I am emotionally stuffed from all the good sounding food. :smiley:
    @whiska - GL with your convo with your mom. That is always a fun one. Hopefully she will be on the same page on not give you the head tilt

Oh and Melting Pot!!!!!!!!! Best of both splurge worlds!!!
    @Saralee797 - Great job keeping up with your run, and with the meal prep! It is a huge help. Sucks prepping, but take back all my self curses the next day when I feel good eating well. I am totes getting the hang of this gif stuff... Has a monster been created? Yes, probably

Aaannnnddddd now my boss is here, so dedicated bumping is over for the time being. Will be around for love tits and sneakily adding comments as I can.
    **TW**
     TTC #1 Since March 2014
    Mommy to 4 furbabies

• Cycle/Month: 1

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU:  BD

R/R/CS: I'm fixing to place an Amazon order for some OPKs, and a new thermometer, is there anything else I should order? I haven't charted in over 4 years and I feel like I'm learning all over again.  Also I see there are a lot of people drinking tea, is there a certain one that's best?

GTKY: What is your favorite splurge meal?(Could consist of one food, or come from multiple sources) Vanilla Ice Cream on top of warm chocolate cake....... Yummmmm.

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Cycle/Month: 5/5

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Temping, cm/cp, BD ED right now, B6 & PNV's, green tea on the daily, OPK's

R/R/CS: Feeling slightly annoyed. Tried my first OPK Sunday, pretty faint but was expected. Then yesterday it darkened up a lot, like almost positive looking and I was thinking sweet this would line up with a CD 17 O date which is my average-ish. Then today it's even lighter than Sunday... But temp is still low, and I've never O'd this early. Idk, I'm going to keep HIO and assume that the surge has not happened yet because it just seems unlikely to me. I really want good timing so I hope it didn't happen yet! I'm feeling pretty BSC at this point about making everything perfect this cycle, and I'm like I wish I was in the TWW already! But I know I'll be just as crazy over there, so might as well enjoy my time here!

GTKY: What is your favorite splurge meal?

Ooooh gees. So many things. Always mac and cheese, it's just something I would eat any day any time any where. But we have had some excellent date nights at nicer restaurants in the past year when we really want to splurge and it is just such a difference having a real chef compared to a chain restaurant! We went to a nice italian restaurant for Valentine's day this year and holyyyyy crap! I've never tasted food so delicious! I even like H's potatoes and I hate potatoes! Now I'm hungry...
  • kiki75kiki75 member
    Cycle/Month: 5/4

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CBDA OPKs, PNV+DHA, Vitamin D, fish oil, CoQ10, EPO, Fertilitea, green tea, grapefruit juice, fertility foods, baby aspirin, HIO when we're in the same town

R/R/CS: Currently in a two-hour harassment prevention workshop (via Skype). I kind of think that maybe the training is because of me. Not because I did anything wrong but because I mentioned something that a manager who used to work here did that was really piss-poor decision-making that put the company at some amount of risk. Oops. Sorry everybody. (Then again, it's something that companies should be doing if just for the CYA file so...)
    the office oops jim public embarassed 

GTKY: I'll go with full splurge, including financial, king crab legs. Allll day long. For a more realistic one? Buffalo Wild Wings. It's so bad but it's so good!

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Temping, CM, CP 

R/R/CS: Sleepy today. I really love coffee. 

My husband learned to cook from his Sicilian grandma and he makes a lasagna that is seriously out of this world. I haven't asked him to make it for me since he became lactose intolerant (who knew that could happen in your mid twenties without warning??) because that seems so cruel. But seriously, it's the best thing ever. Especially with a nice bold Cabernet... 
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: ovulation tests and bd every other day this week (I think thats the right term, these terms are a lot to remember!)

R/R/CS: My ovia app says that I'm in my fertile window this week so we've been doing the deed every other day (did it last night) and I THINK I got a +opk this morning but it's so hard to tell on these things!! 

GTKY: What is your favorite splurge meal?(Could consist of one food, or come from multiple sources) pizza, ice cream, reese cups...anything really.