Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Weekly PGAL Check-In 6/13

I haven't seen this posted for a few weeks. 

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):

2. How far along are you? EDD? 

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: 

5. Questions:

6. GTKY: What books are you currently reading? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly PGAL Check-In 6/13

• Options
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): I'm not new but since we have a bunch of new faces I'll do a quick intro. I have a 4 year old daughter, we lost our second daughter in September at 31 weeks, and now we're expecting our third girl.

20w4d, October 27

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    I've been feeling really good. Craving chocolate

Being able to feel kicks on the outside! 

5. Questions:

Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

• Options
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): Hi! New to the update thread.  I have a nearly 4y/o son and lost a baby girl December 2014 at 37 weeks, now expecting a baby girl

24w5d, Due September 28th

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    So much heartburn, just started last week - it's driving me nuts!

My next growth ultrasound in two weeks, every time I see her I feel so much better and that PGAL brain shuts off for a minute.

5. Questions: 
    I am looking at buying a doppler, if anyone has any recommendations I'd love to hear them.

14th Deadly Sin by James Patterson, laying off the pregnancy books for a few weeks :smile:
    DS born 06/20/2012
    DD born sleeping 12/17/2014
    Pregnant with EDD of 09/28/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): I'm new here - this is my second pregnancy - I had a MC at the end of December 2015 at about 7 weeks - I had an early ultrasound a few days before and they discovered what they thought was a subchorionic hematoma but now I figure was showing the start of the MC. I just tested on Saturday morning (16 DPO)

4w5d - due Feb 15

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    when I get anxious I get strong nausea (regardless of being pregnant) and I think that I'll struggle with morning sickness on several levels - because my brain has been conditioned to think that nausea = high anxiety. 

I'd love to get to the point of seeing the heartbeat

5. Questions: 
    I asked this in a separate thread, but I'll post it here too. I'm understandably a bit nervous about this pregnancy. I have an appointment with my GP later this week (was for something else, now it is also to ask a few prenatal things again). I'd like to have some testing to ease my anxiety - and am thinking of 2 HCG draws, a progesterone check (likely she'll do a full endocrine panel), and to schedule an ultrasound at around 7 weeks. Does this sound like I'm going overboard or reasonable? Should I ask for anything else? 

Textbooks for classes I'm teaching - an Introductory Psychology one and a Cognitive Psychology one. Oh and What to Expect When You're Expecting... I'm thinking about picking up Expecting Better
    ---TW BFP and MC mentioned - scroll down past the Lilo and Stitch gif to avoid ---

Me: 33 & DH: 33
    Married: 07/2006
    TTC: 10/2015
    BFP #1: 11/2015, MC 12/2015 (7 weeks)
    BFP #2: 06/2016, EDD 2/15/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I haven't seen this posted for a few weeks. 

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new): I'm not new but I'll do an intro, too bc of all the new faces! I have 2 boys ages 3&4. I've had three losses (2 around 7 weeks and one at 12). 

2. How far along are you? EDD? 38+3. Due date is the 24 but I'm scheduled for induction on the 20th if I don't go before due to having large babies in the past. That's ONE week from today, ladies!  One!!

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: I'm just generally very uncomfortable. I'm ready to get the show on the road here. 

Birth!
    5. Questions: 

6. GTKY: What books are you currently reading? I'm not reading anything. I'm just cleaning and organizing and freezer cooking like a crazy person. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    2. How far along are you? EDD? 23w4d today!  adjusted due date of 0/30 (thanks gestational diabetes)

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: Totally not TB related really but I got my new credit card in the mail and it has Elsa on it because we're gonna start saving towards Disney.   Disney!  My PGAL brain is finally willing to accept that this might really happen!

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: 27 weeks is my big goal.  I feel like 3rd Trimester is my "safe" spot

5. Questions:   

6. GTKY: What books are you currently reading? I picked up this book to give to DH for father's day this year and am peeking at it myself first.  It's amazing!  https://www.amazon.com/Boy-Youre-Having-Girl-Daughters/dp/1440545456

@leighanne82  I have had a Sonoline B since 10w and LOVE it!  Cheap and works really well.

@catiecatp sounds reasonable to me.  I had a dating scan at 5w4d and then another at 8w, 5 draw HCG and a full panel done at the beginning.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

15w 5d

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 
    My symptoms got better, but then the fatigue came back.  I'm struggling here.  As a rave, DH and I finally caved and hired someone to clean the apartment twice a month, so now at least that's off my plate.

Anatomy scan in 3 weeks!

5. Questions: 
    Nope

Haha nothing :(  Sadly, I just browse the internet.  I should do work-related work in some of my free time but struggling with energy/motivation.
  • Options
    Hi All  Dad to be here

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):  John - Dad to be here

2. How far along are you? EDD?  Wife is 9wks  Jan 17

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: Just very nervous we had 2 mc its been really difficult but we saw the heart beat at the first ultrasound which made us feel relieved but now i'm even more nervous. :(

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to:  Next OB Appt June 24 just having him tell us everything is going well

5. Questions: None

6. GTKY: What books are you currently reading?  None
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. Introduce yourself (if you're new):

Not new but quick recap for newer faces - I'm pregnant for the third time trying for #1. 2 MMC in 2015 (1 blighted ovum, 1 stopped growing at 6w1d)

9w2d January 15

3. Rants/Raves/Randoms: 

We just bought our first house! Closed yesterday and moved in today! 

4. Next milestone you are looking forward to: ultrasound at 11 weeks just to make sure baby is still growing. 

5. Questions:

I just finished the sweetness at the bottom of the pie and I'm still bouncing between two others 

1. Spellbound (fantasy fiction)
    2. The long way home (nonfiction)

TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏