Late Term and Child Loss

My loss

RiveraOvertonRiveraOverton member
edited May 2016 in Late Term and Child Loss
I gave birth to my gorgeous baby boy. December 23,2015he was stillborn we tried for almost 2yr to get pregnant and we decided to do ivf and we got our wonderful little angel that we didn't get to enjoy. Life without our son for us is and was the most life changing experience our family had to deal with. And now I'm four weeks pregnant and I'm so scared,happy, horrified but I feel blessed. I'm just so scared what to do... Beside try to de stress 

Re: My loss

• DeepoetDeepoet member
    I am so sorry for the loss of your little boy!! 

I found that the Pregnancy After Loss group here was much better at dealing with the crazy emotions that you are dealing with right now!! 

Thoughts and Prayers for you and your LO!!!

Also try Prenatal Yoga for the anxiety of it all. Its Great!!

• I am so very sorry for the loss of your son. So many hugs and prayers for you right now as you grieve your son and experience this new pregnancy. Pregnancies after a loss are challenging but hold tight to hope. 
    Warning Rainbow mentioned***

I lost my son due to a cord accident at 39 weeks when my labor started. We welcomed his little sister 11 months later. The pregnancy was hard and frightening, but the amazing women on this board really helped me through. I'm here for you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • So many hugs and positive thoughts to you!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015