New York Babies
Options

Weill Cornell OBGYN Reco

My husband and I have been TTC for about a year and have had a few complications that ended past pregnancies. I just tested possitive again and fingers crossed that third time is a charm.

My OBGYN is Dr. Boester, and when I called to make my first appointment was told she is on maternity leave. They seem to want to pass me onto other doctors in the office but I don't feel totally comfortable with that. 

I want to stay with Weill Cornell since they have all my records and know my history. Does anyone have any recommendations on an affiliated OBGYN they loved? 

Re: Weill Cornell OBGYN Reco

• Options
    pat87pat87 member
    Hi! Congrats on your BFP!!! Hope everything is going well! I am currently seeing Dr. Vanessa Pena at Weill Cornell in Tribeca.  She's great, and so is Dr. Fridel in that same office.

Hope this helps, since I'm not sure if you are looking for someone uptown.  Good luck! 
    Me: 29   DH: 33
    TTC #1: Since Sept 2015
    MC: Oct 2015
    BFP: 03/05/16
    EDD: 11/16/16
    Baby Girl born on 11/04/16

Trying to Conceive Ticker
    Anniversary
    Visit The Nest

• Options
    I may be replying way too late by I used Dr. Jamie Kramer who I think is at the same office as Dr. Boester. She was fantastic! Good luck to you. I hope you're feeling good! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr hockstien and any ob in his practice is great. He delivered my son through a c-sec
  • Options
    thanks for the recommendations. We're in chelsea so were looking more downtown/Westside. Ended up going with Dr. Keaty at Spring OBGYN... so far amazing. Thanks again! :)