Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

people that have been through this

Dose any one have a short cervix problem ?

Re: people that have been through this

• chloe97chloe97 member
    Not that I know of, but I haven't had mine measured because I didn't get that far into the pregnancy. I am worried that now that I have had 2 D&Cs and a LEEP procedure that I will need a cervical clerage if I ever get pregnant with a viable embryo.
  • I'm worried I have an incompetent cervix because I have connective tissue disorder and have had a previous rectal prolapse. Will be asking to get mine checked sooner than later!
  • Loading the player...
  • I think this question might be better suited to the 2nd or 3rd tri boards, or maybe the PGAL board. I think most of us have had 1st tri losses here (some 2nd tri), and probably won't be able to help you out. Many of us never got to find out if we had a cervix problem. I wish you the best with whatever you are facing, though!
  • There is also a late term loss board that may be helpful. I'd also recommend providing more information. It's not clear from your question if you've had a loss because of a short cervix or if you are pregnant now and trying to decide what to do about a short cervix and a threatened loss. I'd imagine that could make a difference in the advice you get. Good luck!