Babies on the Brain
Options

Let me introduce myself!

MsMae79MsMae79 member
edited May 2016 in Babies on the Brain
So I have been lurking for a while... I just didn't want to fully jump in until we truly decided when we are going TTC. I have three children from a previous marriage. My husband doesn't have any children so when we do start TTC it will be his first! My youngest is 5 going 6 and honestly I feel like I am going to be a 1st time mom again! Its been a while since I have done the whole pregnancy / baby thing! So I am sure I will be on here with questions and hopefully meet a few new pals due at the same time (that is hopefully it happens QUICKLY!) OH! I am going to be 37 in July. We are hoping to have two more kids to add to our lovingly awesome family! (I am hoping for 3 maybe haha...) Any questions please don't hesitate to ask! Thank you ladies!!!
BabyGaga

Re: Let me introduce myself!

• Options
    Hi! My husband and I have a 3 yr old daughter. He has been wanting to TTC but my constant health issues have been making me hesitant. We have been trying on and off for a while. God willing though I will be TTC this month. Good luck to you :)  
  • Options
    Welcome!
    Married 5/21/2011
    DD 1 10/2012
    CP 9/2013
    DD 2 6/2014
    CP 3/2016        
     BFP 12/8/2016        
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! Keep us posted with how it goes!!