Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Just a vent

Walking around today and I passed a guy in the sidewalk who elbowed me hard in the arm when we walked by each other (we were close but both had room, not sure if he had issues or was expecting me to move over more for him or was generally an asshole). But of course my mind went to how many weeks I would've been pregnant right now and how I would've felt if that happened when I was pregnant and if someone would even dare to do that to a visibly pregnant woman. Ugh. Just needed to put that out there and hoperculum stop thinking about it. 
About me:
/loss mentioned/
TTC#1 July 2014
dx: MFI (morphology)
IUI #1 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Sept. 2015 ~ BFN
IUI #2 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Halloween 2015 ~ BFN
IUI #3 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Thanksgiving 2015 ~ BFP!!
hb 146 bpm at 7w5d
1/28/16 ~ began to say goodbye to our beautiful baby at 11w 
d&c, followed by cytotec
TTCAL April 2016
IUI #4 w/Clomid + Ovidrel Apr. 2016 ~ BFN
IUI #5 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ CP
IUI#6 w/Clomid + Ovidrel ~ BFN

Re: Just a vent

• Options
    Ugh I'm so sorry :( I think about that stuff, too :(
  • Options
    You are definitely not alone. It overcame me the other day when some of my pregnant friends were talking about things how far along I should be. I have not told many people about my loss because I'm not the type of person to throw this stuff out there. I suppose it is lucky I found out late about my pregnancy and then a few days later discovered it was ectopic. I think there will always be reminders out there for us and I am dreading when my due date comes around.
    Me: 32 DH: 36
    Married 5/08
    BFP #1: 1/27/13 DS #1 born 10/16/13
    BFP #2: 1/20/16, ectopic discovered 1/23/16
    Surgery 1/23/16 to remove ruptured tube
    TTCAL 3/16
    BFP #3: 3/24/17 EDD 12/5/17
    DS #2 born 12/11/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hug. 
    I think about how far I would be along and would be different for me also. 
  • Options
    I would be 20 weeks today....it's hard not to think about how far along I would be :(
  • Options
    GlitterGlitter member
    It is very hard and the most minor things put me over the edge. I told few people for a reason and when i found out a friend told others, i was livid. Not just cause of them knowing but because i asked her to keep it between us. Its personal and hard, i told her because i thought she had the decency to keep it in.  I think we are very protective over ourselves right now, i am. Im still hurting and i still feel protective over my baby. I would of been 11w2d, it still breaks my heart. But we are strong and can handle anything.