Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Question about small pain

I have had this pain on my right side in my pelvis. This pain was around the first time I was pregnant when I had a miscarriage. I'm worried it's a bad sign. Has anyone else had this. Is it normal. Its sharp stabby and in a very very specific spot. I'm doing blood tests so they knew it's not ectopic I don't know what else it would be. It was really light for the past few days ava after I started taking progesterone it kicked in like it did before

Re: Question about small pain

• Options
    chloe97chloe97 member
    I had pain in one spot that radiated down towards my groin early in my first trimester. I realized after my 1st ultrasound that it was probably my corpus luteum cyst- the "sac" that is left over from the egg ovulated. It dulled over time and probably went away completely by week 9 or 10. It's definitely nothing to worry about. 
  • Options
    Very normal. I've had that off and on this entire pregnancy (currently 18 weeks). My doctor said not to worry unless it comes in waves like contractions or is really really bad. There is so much going on in pregnancy, it could be so many things: gas, round ligament pain, a cyst, normal stretching. Best wishes to you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you guys that puts my mind to rest a bit :)
  • Options
    Hey maybe it's the ligament pain
    From The Bump: "Round Ligament Pain" https://www.thebump.com/a/round-ligament-pain Get the free Bump App: https://bit.ly/1UEYuli
    Married 06.21.14 / TTC since 11.15 /
    BFP 01.03.2016 / MMC 6w5d D&C 02.2016 // BFP 05.06.16 / natural MC 05.12.16
    Benched 06.2016-08.2016 / TTC again 09.2016! On a diet. Cranky.
    BFP 10.02.2016 / NT scan at 12w looked normal / Anatomy scan at 20w everything ok
    Team blue! / EDD June 11th 2017
    DAVID ROGER was born on May 23rd at 37 weeks.

Architect, Peruvian living in Chile. I love art, opera and good chocolate.
    Started PhD studies in Architecture on 2017.
    Fur mom of a rescued miniature poodle called Luke Skywalker.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers