Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTF Wednesday

i haven't seen this yet so I'm going to get it rolling. Mostly because reading these make the work day better. 

Lets  hear it ladies!! What is making you scream WTF today?

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    I got a WTF at H's employer.  He manages a big box retailer, and they want to promote him to take over the biggest store in the chain.  It would mean commuting back into NYC at an additional 7K a year,  a lot more stress, likely many more hours, and a big effect on quality of life, but also a great stepping stone to a bigger district manager position that he's been gunning for for a few years now.  Which all sounds great and like a reasonable sacrifice until they throw in that they want him to agree to start Monday, but haven't been able to get an answer to what (if any tbh) salary increase he would be getting to do so.  WTF?!?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    WTF to DH today.  He called to tell me that he had contacted a possible job training program to switch careers but wanted my input today.  I honestly just want him to be happy so I told him to go for it.  He kept asking me over and over if I was sure.  Finally I said okay you don't want me to be the supportive wife so don't do it.  He's meeting with the guy tonight.

Me: 32 DH: 31
    Married:  July 14, 2007
    TTC #1:  January 2008
    Surprise BFP:  November 2009
    DD Born: July 10, 2010
    TTC #2:  April 2016
    CP:  September 2016
    Chart Stalk Me

• Options
    WTF it's 101 degrees outside!!! 

• Options
    I manage a community organization under a Board of Directors and have a ton of autonomy because I only see the vast majority of them a couple of times at month at meetings. But there's one board member who is notorious for being on EVERY committee in town and basically making everything more difficult than it needs to be on a daily basis. He clogs up every meeting with his unpopular opinions, never lets anything go, is incredibly argumentative and over-dramatic. Well he called me to check on a detail of a meeting tomorrow and was throwing a hissy fit over a stupid detail that he was determined that I was wrong about and basically required me to go back through a ton of correspondence to ensure that I actually knew what I was talking about. The whole time I was on the phone with him I was silently screaming, pretending to throw the phone, kick furniture, etc, all the while being polite through gritted teeth. And I was right, of course. Now I have to sit through TWO meetings with him tomorrow and I'm already annoyed with him. I'm going to need a valium by the time it's over.
    Me: 32
    DH: 33
    Married: October 2015
    TTC #1: October 2015
    EDD #1: June/July 2017

• Options
    mtmama2mtmama2 member

WTF to DH's boss who made him go back in to work last night @ 7pm for something that should have taken 1 hr but his boss screwed it up and he had to stay until 11pm!  Since he stayed so late at work last night he decided to sleep in this morning and for some reason that has screwed up my whole day!  Nothing ruins your Friday like realizing it is only Wednesday! :(

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Options
    WTF it's 101 degrees outside!!! 

Jealous. It's FREEZING here. I want May weather back :( 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options

WTF I am having a baby shower at my house on Saturday for my sister. It's stressing me out thinking about people asking me when I am going to have a baby.

Me: 29 DH: 35

TTC since: 12/2013

Unexplained Infertility- arcuate uterus diagnosed 6/2016 

MC: 12/25/2014

3 IUIs with Clomid- BFN- 2016

Fresh IVF cycle-BFN- 7/2016

PGS testing- 8/15/2016

FET- 10/3/16-BFP!!! Beta #1- 736 Beta #2 3,223 Beta #3 22,015

• Options
    @DoctorDonna that hail is insane!!  I've never seen that much at once!  I'm glad it turned out okay though!! 
    Me - 30  DH - 36
    Married 10/12/13
    TTC #1 since 10/15
    Chart!
  • Options
    LecoolLecool member
    @DoctorDonna Whoa! That hail is crazy!

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @DoctorDonna That's a crazy amount of hail!! I'm glad your house made it through.
  • Options
    WTF to DH's job. They are sending him to Chicago next week and I really don't want him to go but he agreed cause he thinks it will make him look good, which is great I get it. But I hate when he goes on business trips. He's been on 2 so far this year and has 3 more scheduled from June-August. And I am right in the middle of my TWW so hes totally going to miss me testing next week. And leaving me care for our DS alone. I know its silly but I just hate when hes gone all week. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    Montez gif! I love Montez.

WTF my appetite. I have a wedding to go to and I need to at least not gain any weight in the next couple of weeks. Why do I feel like I need to eat all the things?
  • Options
    @DoctorDonna that is crazy! Luckily we never really get hail like that in my area. 

@JediAlly85 I feel your pain. My DH has to travel quite a bit for his job. At least once every two months or so. He has a job scheduled this month right before or possibly during my FW. It sucks. I'm not getting any younger and missing my FW isn't going to help me get pregnant any faster. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @JediAlly85 I know that frustrating feeling of being alone, minus caring for a child. My husband doesn't travel for work, but he travels with his band. In November, he was gone for a month to Europe, and while he was gone my grandpa passed away. I had to plan and organize a funeral without my loving husband to comfort me. My husband also goes on smaller weekend trips to play shows. And when he was gone in March, my grandma passed away. I've told him that for the sake of everyone I love, he can never leave me again. 

I hope your time without your husband passes quickly. I can say from experience that sometimes, even a day or two apart can be difficult. I'm sorry he has so many days away from you scheduled. 
  • Options
    Dilynne said:
    WTF to H's best friend and the best man at our wedding. We went to his place for drinks last night because he got a fancy new job. He proceeded to get hammered and tell me how he tried to talk H out of marrying me because we were "rushing into it" and that when I dropped H off for his bachelor party, the reason I had to drop him off so early was so that best friend could have a conversation with H about making sure this was the right thing to do because we're so young (24 at the time) and he has his whole life ahead of him.

Like... why are you telling me this right now? I may or may not have been unreasonably offended. 
    I don't think being offended is unreasonable at all!
  • Options
    Thanks @MooFish2364  and @MollyandD , it will suck but I will get through it. Hopefully with good news upon his return. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Options
    Dilynne said:
    WTF to H's best friend and the best man at our wedding. We went to his place for drinks last night because he got a fancy new job. He proceeded to get hammered and tell me how he tried to talk H out of marrying me because we were "rushing into it" and that when I dropped H off for his bachelor party, the reason I had to drop him off so early was so that best friend could have a conversation with H about making sure this was the right thing to do because we're so young (24 at the time) and he has his whole life ahead of him.

Like... why are you telling me this right now? I may or may not have been unreasonably offended. 
    Oh, this would piss me off so bad! You have every right to be offended. 
  • Options
    mtmama2mtmama2 member
    Dilynne said:

Being offended doesn't sound unreasonable at all to me, I would be furious!  That is the same age I was when I got married too!

Me: 26 Hubs: 28

Married: 6/6/15 <3

Baby Girl: 3/22/2017

• Options
    Spartanrd4Spartanrd4 member
    edited May 2016
    @JediAlly85 @MooFish2364 I second the WTF to DH's job...he has to travel a lot for work and since I have started charting bbt we have missed the FW 4/6 cycles due to his job and him being out of town. I have been so frustrated, at his work christmas party last year when his boss asked if we were thinking of having a baby soon I wanted to be like- well I would love to get KU if you wouldn't send my husband to another country or state every month. End rant. 
  • Options
    DilynneDilynne member
    Thanks guys! I just didn't understand why he even brought it up. Second WTF - Someone slashed H's tire at work. Who the eff does that?
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Options
    @Steelerfan78 Wow, I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. I hope your day starts too look up from here! 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• Options
    @Steelerfan78 I'm so sorry you had to deal with that today, on your birthday no less! 

Due Jan/Feb 2017 | It's TWINS!
    Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Options
    @Steelerfan78 I literally just read your WTF like

I can't believe how freaking rude people are! The nurses at my GP's office are the same way. You would think that people working at a place like a doctor's office would have a little more compassion! Ugh, I'm sorry that awful experience happened on your birthday nonetheless.