Trying to Get Pregnant

Spotting

I had my period end on the 8th then I started spotting on the 14th for two weeks. Saturday, 30th I was supposed to get my period but didn't. I've been nauseous for most of the month. With some vomiting. Any ideas?

Re: Spotting

• Loading the player...
  • Whitney9201Whitney9201 member
    edited May 2016
    ToU violation removed
  • edited May 2016
    SienaC said:
    @SienaCThis just made my day!!

OP, I can't imagine you would think a group of Internet strangers would be able to tell you anything about what's going on in YOUR body. Take a pregnancy test. No need to update us on the results.

ETA: the 't on can't is pretty important.
  • @whitney9201 I have many ideas.  Fortunately, most of them I decide to keep to myself. 
  • LecoolLecool member
    @MonaLisaRalphio Yep, I totally know what you mean. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"