Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Temping Question

Hi All,

I'm not new to the game with temping, but have a semi unique question. I was TTC back in October/November. Got pregnant and m/c around 3 months (was on the board back then/active but benched after). Now I'm temping again, however I spot around day 14, with confirmed ovulation day 20/21. Has anyone experienced this stupid midcycle bleeding? Does it mean my confirmed temperature rise doesn't matter and I didn't ovulate? It's weird, annoying and frustrating. Thought I'd pitch it up on this board because I know a lot of ladies here temp to confirm ovulation. 

Re: Temping Question

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can spot for any number of reasons at any point in your cycle.  The temp chart is the best tool you have so id still go by that.  You can back it up with OPKs and cm/cp tracking as well.  Can you share your chart? 

Also, everyone is going to say this... But please jump into our daily WTO/TWW threads.  There are a lot of questions answered and charts stalked there :) 
    ^^^This...
  • Options
    This is my chart- meant to share. 
  • Options
    Just wondering... Why do you think that spotting at cd 14 means you didn't ovulate on day 21.  It's pretty obvious you did. 
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009