Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

May 2016 TTGP Grad Check In

2»

Re: May 2016 TTGP Grad Check In

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    FiancBFiancB member
    @jhems776 I have ADD as well and don't have much advice but seriously feel your pain. My grades in school are in serious danger. I do like to keep a tally system to keep me on track (I make a tally for every 30 minutes I spend cleaning or studying, among other things, and I'm supposed to get a certain number of tallies each week), but at this point I'm even sucking at that. At this point, my only hope against procrastination is sheer terror. 
  • Options
    @mkc3888 I love the name Felicity!
  • Options
    KhRun17KhRun17 member
    edited May 2016

*How far along are you? I literally found out an hour ago that I'm pregnant!!! My husband doesn't even know yet!

*Which birth month board/due date? It should be about January 19, 2017. 

*Team Pink/Blue/Green? Well, I WANT a girl (it would be the first girl on both sides of our family) and he wants a boy.

*How are you doing picking out a name? we've talked names for a while  we have a girls name I LOVE but DH decided he doesn't love it as much right now. Boy name is harder for us  

*Questions, concerns or other? Anything else exciting to share? I have a really fun way planned to tell DH. I made a scrapbook box (it's a box made of card stock, with 3 layers of photos of our family baby's that we love - nephew, cousins kids) that has a poem in the middle that tells him he's going to be a daddy. :) I can't wait to give it to him!! 

Question - I have a bridesmaid get together for my best friend who will be getting married (I'm MOH) this Saturday and know there will be drinks. How do I avoid them without seeming obvious? I'm thinking either I make the drinks (mimosas and wine slushies) and leave the alcohol out of mine, or sneak it down a drain a little at a time? Any thoughts?

DH & I: 27
    Dating: 11/14/2010
    Married: 10/18/2014
    TTC April 2016
    BFP: 5/12/2016 ~ MC: 5/25/2016