September 2015 Moms
Options

Growling.

Little Man has taken to growling. He sounds like an extra on the Walking Dead. Anyone else have a baby making weird noises? 
Missed Miscarriage 3/27 D&C 3/29/2012

Re: Growling.

• Options
    Yup! When they're getting mad they do a long grunt/growl & their face gets red lol they also like to make a "blah blah" sound with their tongue so it sounds like "dah dah dah". Hopefully dada wont be their first word!
  • Options
    He growls when he's happy. Sounds a little creepy!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! Our son is growling ALL the time now, especially when he's frustrated.  It sounds ridiculous!  Glad to hear others are doing it too!  ;)

• Options
    Yes. He's growled for awhile. It's quite hilarious when we are praying at church and he lets out a grrrr or loud fart!
  • Options
    Haha. Mine has this high pitched whine that sounds just like my cat's whiney meow that she does when she's mad at me 
  • Options
    Mine is doing this growlish thing that sounds like he is seriously constipated and trying to poop! But I know he isn't. All the time lately. 
  • Options
    That's  Too cute that their growling! My lo doesn't do that; just all sorts of screams, but not  unhappy ones, just to talk!

• Options
    I swear he could be an extra on the walking dead! I'll have to post a video. It's too funny. 
  • Options
    My oldest and youngest growled but my middle didn't.  My oldest actually continued to growl until she was about 2.  Haha!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    haha, yep! she does it a lot when she is nursing or playing. It is so weird. lol.