August 2016 Moms
Options

Disneyland Addict!

The beginning of June, I'll be just at 7 months. My husband and I would like to take a trip to Disneyland for a couple of days. Any of you ladies love Disneyland as much as I do?? At first, the thought of going seemed like a waste of time since my belly might be pretty big and I wouldn't be able to enjoy the rides. But the more I researched it, many ladies further along than 7 months have gone and enjoyed it!  I also plan on buying an annual pass so I can visit again when my baby is a couple of months old. 

Any of you ladies been to Disneyland while pregnant? Any tips?

Re: Disneyland Addict!

• Options
    I did it at 15 weeks. Drink lots of water. Pack snacks. Wear comfy shoes and comfy clothes. 
    Also be sure to plan plenty of breaks. Even at 15 weeks I was exhausted from the walking 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I went to Disney world at 5 months pg with DS. I could ride everything in Fantasyland (I'm not a roller coaster person anyway). Take lots of breaks. We split up the inside attractions where you're sitting for long periods of time so I could sit in AC periodically. And we took a long lunch. 

I love disney!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Disney used to offer a pink pass for pregnant women, you might check if they still do.  It can help you avoid standing for long periods if that us hard for you now.