May 2016 Moms
Options

Just for fun: baby astrological signs

jessib899jessib899 member
edited April 2016 in May 2016 Moms
I'm not one to base life decisions on or to become paranoid over horoscopes and signs, but I do find it fun to look into, and find that there are sometimes cool coincidences about personalities :)

As for me, I'm a quick-tempered, adventurous Aries, and my husband is a laid back, organized Virgo. Should our son be born on or after his EDD of May 21, he'll be a fun-loving, clever Gemini with tons of energy who will possibly get along better with an Aries personality, but bring out a Virgo's fun side. Should he be born before May 21, he'll be a Taurus, and they tend to be more reserved and practical, getting along better with a Virgo than an Aries, but bringing a calming balance to an Aries parent's personality. I read all this @ https://itsazodiacthing.tumblr.com/parentchild.

What astro family combos are you guys about to experience??

Re: Just for fun: baby astrological signs

• Options
    girlaskewgirlaskew member
    edited April 2016
    When Aries became Taurus, I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief. Aries and I traditional have...issues. If baby comes on time, it'll be a Gemini like its dad. 
  • Options
    I'm a Gemini and DH is a Capricorn. DS is an Aries, and while he and I complement each other very well at most times, he definitely tests DH's patience more than he does mine-- when they click, they're fantastic though. DS2 will be a Taurus, so maybe DH will get a clear Daddy's boy. We'll see! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm an Aries. Dad is a Libra. Baby should be a Taurus. 
     ;) 
    I think I like that combination for me. The only thing that worries me is that I have a friend who is a Taurus, whose mom is an Aries and dad is a Libra. Their relationship is horrible and I know I shouldn't compare their life with mine but that little drop of "uh oh" is in my mind. 

Good post. Interesting ^-^
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am a Taurus and SO is a Pisces. He and I click so well! However, if LO comes before her EDD she will be a Taurus. My mom and I are both Taurus' and we smashed heads, a lot! If LO comes on or after her EDD she will be a Gemini. SO's mom and brother are both Geminis and they are generally very quiet and private people who seem to close off SO's Pisces sign, but I get along great with them. I guess we will just have to see. Plus, regardless of LO's sign, she will have traits of both myself and SO which will make her personality completely different from the norm. 
  • Options
    My baby's EDD is two days after my birthday, so I think he'll be a classic stubborn Taurus like me. I love these kinds of things because my youngest brother was actually born at like 11:58 on April 19th, and it switches to Taurus on April 20th so he's a real mix of both. My other brother is a Virgo and he is just SUCH a Virgo! Very set in his ways, likes things a certain order. DH is a Gemini, social and talkative. We always joke that LO will definitely be a talker since DH and I both LOVE talking!
  • Options
    DD and I are both Taurus and DH is a Saggitarius. This LO will likely be a Taurus as well, so I feel bad for DH! There's a lot of stubbornness and battle-of-wills in our house. 
  • Options
    I'm a Taurus and DH is a Virgo. If LO comes full term then she'll be a Gemini but I'm most likely being induced before then which would make her a Taurus. Poor DH will have his hands full with two stubborn and strong willed women in the house
  • Options
    LO will most definitely be a Taurus. I'm a Virgo on the cusp of Leo and DH is a Leo. No idea what it all means, though!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Technically DH is a Leo but totally doesn't fit that bill. I'm a Cancer. And baby girl will be a Taurus. Who knows what that means. I'm just excited to see her little personality.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options
    DD1 is a Pisces and I typically butt heads with them. DH is a Leo and apparently my sign (Cancer) goes well with Leo bc we accommodate their need for a stroked ego (tell me about it). DD2 will be a Taurus. I'm so excited bc I get along very very well with Taurus. My dearest and longest friends are Taurus. Not to say I don't worship DD1 bc I love that little toot like nobody's business. 
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Options
    aehogan90 said:
    Technically DH is a Leo but totally doesn't fit that bill. I'm a Cancer. And baby girl will be a Taurus. Who knows what that means. I'm just excited to see her little personality.
    It also depends on the ruling moon... I have a friend that is a Pisces and it doesn't fit her. Her ruling moon is that of a Scorpio which totally fits her. Look up your specific bday and it is "supposed" to describe your personality a bit more accurately than the general overview of it.

DH is an Aquarius. DS1 is a Leo. DS2 is a Leo/Virgo. DS3 is a Gemini/Cancer (poor child-he's seriously a moody bipolar kid). And I'm a Gemini. This little guy will probably be a Gemini as well unless he's born early then he'll end up a Taurus or on the cusp.
    DS #1 2010
    DS #2 2011
    DS #3 2014
    DS #4 2016
  • Options
    DD turned out to be a Taurus! I'm a Capricorn, DH is a Cancer. Not sure about the significance of that, as I'm not very knowledgeable of this topic, but instinctively it looks like between DD's and my "horns", DH will be the odd one out ;)
    <3 Welcome, Baby Lola!  <3
    Lorenza Justice, born 04/24/2016, 34w6d, 4lbs 8oz, 17 inches
    Home, healthy & happy :)

~ A., A. & L.J. - our family is complete ~
  • Options
    I'm a Taurus, and DH is a Virgo.  We compliment each other nicely.   DD was supposed to be a Gemini, but since she got here six weeks early, she is an Aries.  One of my friends that is into astrology basically gave me the impression that we will have our hands full.  I typically don't get along with Aries that well or rather I have a bad history with a few particular Aries.

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Options
    folamijfolamij member
    I'm an Aries. DH is a Virgo. Surprisingly we work well together given we are both very stubborn. Munchkin should be a Taurus, unless she really is determined to be overdue, in which case she would be a Gemini.
  • Options
    I'm a Leo, DH is a Cancer, and LO will be either a Taurus or a Gemini, depending on when she makes her debut (EDD is the 18th). Not sure what any of that is supposed to mean for us! My sister is a Virgo, and I've always felt like the usual descriptions for Leos suited her personality better, while I'm more of a Virgo. The description for Cancer is spot-on for DH, though. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    aehogan90 said:
    It also depends on the ruling moon... I have a friend that is a Pisces and it doesn't fit her. Her ruling moon is that of a Scorpio which totally fits her. Look up your specific bday and it is "supposed" to describe your personality a bit more accurately than the general overview of it.

DH is an Aquarius. DS1 is a Leo. DS2 is a Leo/Virgo. DS3 is a Gemini/Cancer (poor child-he's seriously a moody bipolar kid). And I'm a Gemini. This little guy will probably be a Gemini as well unless he's born early then he'll end up a Taurus or on the cusp.
    Thanks for the info. I'll have to check that out. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options
    I'm a Leo/Virgo cusp, DF is a Leo. Baby will be a Gemini unless he comes over a week early. I don't know much else about it..
  • Options
    I guess I should read into this more...lol! I'm a Sagittarius, DH is a Pisces and DD a Leo. Unless this dude arrives before my csection date of May23rd, we are looking at Gemini. 
    I just hope we all get along! My feisty little Leo is enough already!
  • Options
    Let's see...I'm a Scorpio, stubborn and secretive for sure.  My wife is a Cancer, and she definitely fits traits like loyal and persuasive.  DS1 is a Pisces, and I'd never looked at his much before but it's funny how much he fits the descriptions--friendly, musical, intuitive--and he likes sleeping (so that's how we got so lucky with him--LOL!) If this baby comes on time he'll be a Gemini.  That will certainly make an interesting addition to our family!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm a gemini. Baby will most likely be a Taurus but could be a gemini if she's super late.
    DH is an Aries.
    Neither DH nor I really fit our signs... I probably fit mine more than he fits his. He reeeally doesn't fit his at all.
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    clw617clw617 member
    DS1 was born May 21st which technically makes him a Gemini (on the cusp) but he was due May 10th and because he's so stubborn and independent, I'm convinced he's truly a Taurus at heart.  :p I'm a Gemini and DH is a Virgo. DS2 is due May 26th which will add another wacky Gemini to the family... poor DH and his practical Earth sign soul. 

Speaking as a Gemini who has dated Geminis... Gemini boys are hot messes (and Gemini boys who are the youngest sibling -- Eesh!), so.. lol I'll need to instill some sense into this 2nd boy.