August 2015 Moms
Options

weigh in!

how much do your LOs weigh?  My son is 23lb 6 oz which is apparently big, but he doesn't look particularly chubby to me. He's 8.5 months now. 

Aso so how many bottles are your LOs taking now that you are giving solids.

Re: weigh in!

• Options
    We go 5/11 for our 9 month check up! At his 6 month he was 20lbs, so I'm sure we are probably around 23ish as well. We are at 4-5 bottles a day and still up 2-3x at night. My boy is a big eater, 3 meals a day plus 2 (4oz) pouches and puffs throughout the day. What size diaper and clothes are you guys in right now? We just moved up to 12 month and still size 3. 
  • Options
    Baby Girl's 16lbs. She's on the small side to begin with but 2 weeks ago she had a stomach bug that killed her appetite. It took us about a week to get her back on her usual feeding schedule. She gets six 4oz bottles a day (I EP) in addition to solids. We haven't adjusted her feedings at all since starting solids because we're doing BLW.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS weighs about 18.5lbs now, but he looks way bigger than that so I think this scale may be off.
    He takes 3-4 7oz bottles per day, and eats with us at meal times. He gets water with meals and bottles in between.
  • Options
    L is 17.25 lbs at just shy of 9 months. His clothes are a weird mixture of sizes as he is long and skinny. He eats 10-12 oz of purees every day on top of 6-7 6oz bottles.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    DD is packing it away and still a little pip. She's just shy of 9 months are is still lean in the 9 mos clothes, 12 mos are still too big yet. She was only at 13 lbs at her 6 mos well check, we'll see where's she's at now in a couple weeks.
  • Options
    My son was 13 lbs at his 6 months too.  Looking forward to see how much he has grown since then at his 9 month check at end of month.  He is in 9 months clothes and just moved into a 2 diaper.  
  • Options
    rjanicerjanice member
    My boy turned 8 months on the 27th. He was 22 lbs 2 weeks ago (sick visit). Wearing 12/18 months (depending on brand) and size 4 diapers. Baby boy can eat!  5-6oz bottle every 3-4 hours,  plus his baby food/puffs/wheels, plus whatever he mooches off my plate (which is always alot!)
  • Options
    marievamarieva member
    At 9 months my son weighed about 17 lbs due to having the stomach bug a week prior.  Had he not gotten sick he probably would have been 20 lbs at his check up.  Pediatrician wasn't too concerned.  She said to come back if he still didn't have an appetite, which o.m.g. his appetite came back and some lol.  He's up to 35 oz a day and is starting to finish three meals a day and is FINALLY eating his puffs and small snacks (that's an accomplishment since he would just look at them and rake them off of the tray.)  I weighed him on my scale today and I think he is at 19 lbs (he kept moving so i'm not sure how accurate that is.) 
  • Options
    16 lbs 13 oz at almost 9 months. She's on the smaller end but still downing 24 oz of pumped breastmilk plus nursing 1-3 times a day plus 3 meals of solids a day...
  • Options
    KAR8706KAR8706 member
    LO goes to his 9 month check up Thursday but at his 6 month he was right at 20 pounds and he was 28 inches long. We've got a big boy! He feels like 30 pounds but is probably closer to 25 but definitely taller. He has been wearing 12 month clothes since about 7 months and he can still fit 12 month and some 18 month. In a size 4 diaper.
  • Options
    Our little moose was 24lbs 2ounces and 29 inches at his 9 month appt. Hes been above the 98% percentile for weight head and height since day 1 and has kept it up!  
  • Options
    cseley321cseley321 member
    edited May 2016
    19 lbs, 28 and a half inches at 8 and a half months
  • Options
    21.5 lbs at 8.5 months. Wears 12-18 months clothes and size 4 diaper. He would eat all day if we let him!
  • Options
    KateDerekKateDerek member
    edited May 2016
    banfrog said:
    DD is packing it away and still a little pip. She's just shy of 9 months are is still lean in the 9 mos clothes, 12 mos are still too big yet. She was only at 13 lbs at her 6 mos well check, we'll see where's she's at now in a couple weeks.
    Us too. We are in a combo of 6&9 month clothes right now. My DD was only 14 lbs at her 6 month and the 9 month is coming up in a couple weeks. Mine eats like a horse though. Doesn't drink much - I nurse her and the two days I work she only takes two 3 oz bottles. It used to be 4 oz until she started eating solids. But she eats whatever we are eating for the most part. She loves all foods.
  • Options
    DD is 18lb at 8.5 months.  She nurses 7-8x a day still and eats all the food she can shove in her mouth as fast as she can.  She is wearing 9 months and 6-12month clothes.  

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    KAR8706KAR8706 member
    Ok update, LO went to his 9 month appointment yesterday and he is 21 pounds and 29 inches long. It's crazy cause to me he feels like he has gotten so much bigger but he has only grown an inch in the last 3 months. 
  • Options
    stinawingstinawing member
    edited May 2016
    My girls almost 8.5 months and just shy of 16 lbs. She's been a teeny beeny from the start. I breastfeed (she won't take a bottle) and we started BLW at 6 months, so I'm not sure what her actual intake is.
  • Options
    8 months,  19 lbs.  He's a little low on weight after having rsv.. He's also too busy to eat now. Lucky to get him to finish more than 4iz.. 
  • Options
    We just had our 9 month well baby and my boy was 22.3lbs (87 percentile) and 30.5 inches (98 percentile)! I can barely keep up with him! And our two bottom teeth came in so now we have 4. 
    A little off topic, but for some reason my user name got changed without me doing it, can anyone tell me how to change it back?! I went to account section, but it doesn't give me any options. Sorry that's random!
  • Options
    We just had our 9 month well baby and my boy was 22.3lbs (87 percentile) and 30.5 inches (98 percentile)! I can barely keep up with him! And our two bottom teeth came in so now we have 4. 
    A little off topic, but for some reason my user name got changed without me doing it, can anyone tell me how to change it back?! I went to account section, but it doesn't give me any options. Sorry that's random!
    You have to request a name change from the bump gods now I believe.
  • Options
    We just had our check up today and he is 17lbs 12 oz and 27 inches tall. I EBF and he gets 3 meals a day but hes a string bean!
    DS 8/13/15 
    Blessed  <3o:)
  • Options
    You have to request a name change from the bump gods now I believe.
    You used to have to go in through TheKnot, even if you were never part of it. 

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    Little guy was 18.2 lbs 27 inches at his 9 month apt. He is just starting to wear 9 month clothes, but most of everything is too big. He is a litte guy. He eats a ton though!
  • Options
    KateDerekKateDerek member
    edited June 2016
    18 lbs even at our 9 month appt. She is my smallest baby (the other two were 21 and 24 lbs at 9 mo) but she is my best eater. We've got to order her kids meals when we go out since she eats so much from our plate.
  • Options
    onaedonaed member
    I have him in size 4 right now
  • Options
    banfrogbanfrog member
     she was 16 lbs 6 oz at her 9 month well check. She eats great and is super active.
  • Options
    Just had our 9 month wellness check and son is 16 lbs 2 oz and 27 inches.  His weight is still not on the growth chart but he follows the same curve so everyone was pleased.