3rd Trimester
Options

calcified placenta

Anyone have any insight or advice on an early aging placenta? I'm 35 weeks but my placenta seems to think it's 39 weeks.

Re: calcified placenta

• Options
    Has your doctor recommended an early induction? They will know best for you and for baby. 
  • Options
    Right now fluids are good so we're going to check again next week, they've said it's a possibility though. It makes me nervous b/c I'm not sure how to know if my placenta just decides it's done nourishing the baby... with that being said, everything makes me nervous so that's not saying much.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Right now fluids are good so we're going to check again next week, they've said it's a possibility though. It makes me nervous b/c I'm not sure how to know if my placenta just decides it's done nourishing the baby... with that being said, everything makes me nervous so that's not saying much.
    Thankfully you are so close to the end that baby is pretty well cooked in there! ;) I'm sure if at any time you feel like something is 'off' that your doctor would be happy to have you come in for a check! :)