Pregnant after a Loss

Underwear?

I realize in the grand scheme of things this is really petty and I realize how fortunate I am to even have this issue. But it's driving me completely insane. Can anyone recommend underwear that doesn't just roll under your bump?  I have the maternity ones from the gap and it's seriously every time I pull them up they just roll right back down. It's on my last (totally rational...yeah right) pregnant nerve. I can't spend the next 10 weeks fighting with my underwear. 
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Underwear?

• The ones from Motherhood maternity are amazing!  They've got a fold over top (not bulky) and are literally the most comfy underwear I've ever owned.  I may never switch back to conventional.

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • I've been wearing Motherhood hipster underwear. They are super comfortable and sit low under my bump.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!  Sounds like I need to make a trip to motherhood after my ob appointment tomorrow!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Ppl said to size up and get Hanes for postpartum so I ordered em. Turns out I sized up in the 3rd trimester so I've been wearing the hanes undies for two months or so! But they hang under the belly so I don't think you'll like em. Wish I woulda got the motherhood ones too. They're prettier than the regular Hanes ones. :smiley: 
  • I just saw the ones at motherhood maternity the other day but hadn't heard any thing about them, so I didn't splurge. Might have to now!! I hate when my underwear rolls down. Annoys the crap out of me. I don't think it's pretty at all @rkrichey
  • I'm loving mine from Target!
    Mommy to an angel baby and a sweet little girl Earth side.