Pregnant after IF
Options

Ramzi theory

Hi ladies! Something fun for this Sunday afternoon. I've been seeing a lot on Pinterest the ramzi theory. Early on in sonograms earlier than 10 weeks you can tell the sex of the baby by which side the placenta is on. Placenta on the right= Boy   left = girl  any of you ladies use this before. I can't tell from my picture at all. Remember you need to know if your sonogram is flipped regardless of transvaginal or tummy. 
Me 29 Dh 30
ttc since fall 2012

started fertility aid March 2015
2 failed iui
ivf September 2015- no transfer due to no fertilization 
Ivf November 2015- bfn
ivf fet March 2016- BFP!!!! <3

Re: Ramzi theory

• Options
    I did that with mine. No idea if it's true or not. Bit according to the Ramzi theory I'm expecting a boy. Show one or a few of your pictures. Let's see what our guesses are ;)

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    Both from my 3/30 transvaginal ultra sound of 6 weeks. Unfortunately I don't know if it's flipped but I don't believe so. I'll have to ask this week. I just can't figure out where to look haha!
    Me 29 Dh 30
    ttc since fall 2012

started fertility aid March 2015
    2 failed iui
    ivf September 2015- no transfer due to no fertilization 
    Ivf November 2015- bfn
    ivf fet March 2016- BFP!!!! <3

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    They say transvaginal aren't flipped. So right is right and left is left. Placenta should show darker/whiter and should be thick.
    I would say the thickest part would be on the left, but find it very hard to locate. But if it is left, it's s girl according to Ramzi theory. 
    Maybe this weeks us will show better, mine did at 8 weeks in my eyes.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    I did Ramzi theory on mine when I first got pregnant and came up with boy. It is, in fact, a boy... but I could have just had a lucky guess too because it's 50/50. lol

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Options
    The theory was right for my first pregnancy but wrong on the second.  Both boys. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     (Loss Mentioned and Child Mentioned)
    2003- M/C twins
    2006 - ectopic
    2014- Son born in May via IVF
    2015 - BFP number two via FET