Secondary IF

Round 2 Clomid fail

My PMS kicked into full gear this weekend.  My period is due on Friday.  I just tested and BFN.  I called my OB but he was out for the afternoon.  Has anyone done Clomid and moved onto something else?  I ovulate just fine, but hormone levels were low which is why I started the Clomid.  I have suffered insane cramps during ovulation.  Almost doubled over in pain albeit very briefly.  Ugh this stinks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Round 2 Clomid fail

• I hear you! I haven't been on a medicated cycle, but my dr said that if I can't pinpoint my ovulation in the next month, I will have to do a medicated cycle. I always get major ovulation pain every month where I'm keeling over, that's when I know the egg has ruptured out and ready to start it's journey. Sigh, so long to the easy days. I'm working the Frozen Embryo Transfer.

Keep us posted on how things go!  
    Me: 37 DH:41
    10/2009 - TTC#1 Stopped BCP! Let's DO this!
    1/2010 - BFP (Natural) --> 10/2010 - DS born! Yay!
    12/2010 - DH diagnosed with stage 3B testicular cancer. #cancersucks
    10/2011 - Complications with DH and lymph nodes in groin area removed. No longer able to ejaculate.
    1/2014 - TTC#2 - IUI#1. No luck. Findings: DH sperm did not survive freeze. RE recommends IVF with ICSI.
    3/2014 - IVF Cycle #1 Started BCP
    4/2014 - Lupron, Gonal-F, and Menopur
    5/7/2014 - ER day (25 eggs retrieved, 15 mature)
    5/10/2014 - 6 fertilized, 3 embryos frozen - one grade A and two Grade B. Plan was to grow out to blastocyst stage but rest of eggs arrested by day 3. Decided to freeze on day 3.
    2/9/2016 - FET #1 with Grade A (8 cell - 3 day embryo); 2/20 - Beta was <5. BFN.  :/ Waiting for period and start next FET.
    7/8/2016 - FET #2 with Grade B (8 cell - 3 day embryo), fingers crossed this one sticks. :)
    7/19 - Beta was 74. BFP!!!!; 7/21 - Beta was 182; 1st U/S on 8/2; 2nd U/S on 8/16 :)

BabyFetus Ticker