September 2015 Moms

Sick baby:(

ugh, I don't know how much more I can handle. First my 5yo old, then my 3yo and now the baby! I'm going to lose my MIND. I'm sitting here with the baby sleeping in my arms just waiting for 530 to roll around to give him more Advil. I took him to the dr on Tuesday and thankfully he said there are no ear, lung, or throat infections. I have to take him back Saturday if he's not better. But seriously, he needs medicine as soon as the Advil wears off! Almost 6hrs in between doses on the dot! 

Anyway, my question- does anybody else's LOs have fishy breath when they're sick? I don't remember this with my first two. It's so bad. It's like he's sneaking cans of tuna fish for lunch! 

Re: Sick baby:(

• Never experienced that. Maybe a mixture of pain reliever and milk? Sorry everyone is sick 
  • My husband can smell sickness on the kids breath! It's always freaked me out, because I can't smell it! He can always predict if one of them is coming down with something by how their breath smells. So, yeah. It's a thing! 

Hope the kiddos get better soon!