Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Intro - child mentioned

I just wanted to throw an intro out here. I have an almost 5 year old son named Cayden. We conceived him naturally. We've been trying for 3.5 years. I've been diagnosed with endometriosis, pcos, polyps, vitamin d deficiency and probably some other stuff (jk). Husband has some morphology issues that he is popping vitamins for. I've had 2 laps for my endometriosis and got pregnant after the second one but miscarried. We are just starting our first iui cycle and are really excited! I started with femara this week and then a trigger shot at the end of this week and the iui as well. I guess I don't have much else to include, just wanted to say hello and that I hope all of us have some good luck very soon!
Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

11/2013- Diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis
07/2014- emergency surgery to remove hemorrhaging cyst first RE missed, removed endo from fallopian tubes, hsg done, d&c performed to remove polyphs in uterus, femvue done, put on dexamethasone and metformin
08/2014- miscarriage, second RE refuses to mark down in charts, switch again
03/2016- IUI #1, waiting for results on April 17

Re: Intro - child mentioned

• Options
    Hello! This board isn't too active. You may want to post on the regular trouble ttc board.

welcome!
    TTC since May 2015 with domestic partner of 13 years. Me 33 OH 33.  No ovulation or natural menstruation. Normal SA.
    Diagnosed PCOS February 2016
    First cycle 50mg Clomid 5/3/16, O'd CD 19 BFN
    Second cycle 50mg Clomid 6/1/16 O'd CD 18 BFN
    Third cycle Clomid 6/29/16 O'd CD 16 BFP @11dpo!
    EDD April 3 and praying things work out!