March 2015 Moms

Bladder problems

Last week I started having all kinds of bladder problems. If I picked my daughter up, ran or anything else I would literally pee my pants even if I didn't have to pee. Then this past Saturday I would feel like I was about to pee my pants and I would go to the bathroom but after that I still felt like I needed to go no matter how many times I went. My lower stomach would hurt a lot too and I thought I had a uti but it only bothered me in the morning and at night. It was very uncomfortable to pee at times. It finally stopped today but I was wondering if this is normal after having a baby? I was told it was and that it wasn't a uti by other people.

Re: Bladder problems

• I have similar issues and I have a prolapsed uterus. I'm hoping you don't though! I'm having to do PT for it to see if it helps. I also discovered Poise Impressa that seems to help a bit. They are similar to large tampons but open differently.
  • @ang0823 It took awhile but I figured out what it was without going to the doctor and it hasn't bothered me in almost 2 weeks