New Jersey Babies

OBGYN Near Howell NJ

Hi Everyone!
I am new to the Howell/Shore area and am looking for a great OBGYN. I am planning on conceiving within the next couple months and really would like to have a doctor in place prior. Any and  ALL suggestions of a great OBGYN and delivery doctor would be amazing! New to all this :smile: 

Thank you very much!

Re: OBGYN Near Howell NJ

• Monmouth county associates are great, I go to the wall location but they also have offices in Jackson. I've met all 4 doctors in the practice and they've all been great. 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • I'm currently with Holmdel OBGYN associates and I really like the doctors I've met (Conley and Wohlstadder in particular) but my only current dilemma is I waited super late in the game to discuss birth plans and the hospital they deliver at is Riverview. I would check with the hospitals you want to deliver at, then go to your insurance and see who is local and covered. From there I would see how fits how you want to give birth--- I'm likely transferring after this baby if my natural birth plan isn't followed (it might well be and I'd be happy to stay with these docs if so, I find them very honest and reasonable). 

My friend used the Midwives out of Avon and ADORED THEM (so did her husband who was a total Midwife Doubter) so they could be an option for you as well. 
     <3 Married since 10/10/15 <3
    <3 Little Girl due 10/10/16 <3
  • Loading the player...
  • @clmacneil I use them too! but I only see smolinsky and she's fantastic! when are you due? 
  • mrszoess said:
    @clmacneil I use them too! but I only see smolinsky and she's fantastic! when are you due? 
    October 8-10th somewhere in there! I really like Conley (I've seen him the most) and I started with Wohlstadder. I haven't met the ladies yet but I'm bound to soon. Do you know how are they with natural birth? My doula friend doesn't know their practice but warned me that Riverview generally doesn't like doing things naturally so she cautioned me that they might also not like it. 
  • I have no idea. I really don't have a plan except GET HER OUT 
  • mrszoess said:
    I have no idea. I really don't have a plan except GET HER OUT 
    Haha I'm half there already. Let me have my body back kiddo.