March 2015 Moms
Options

Implantation sickness

Has anyone ever experienced implantation sickness before?? My DH and I are TTC and on Feb 23rd I woke up feeling fine then as the day progressed ended up feeling really crummy. Very nauseous, hot flashes and ended up throwing up a bunch. Still didn't feel great the next morning either but not near as bad. Took a pg test that morning which was a bfn tho. With my DS according to ultrasound dating it would have been right when he implanted and I had the same symptoms with him. Anyone else have anything similar??

Re: Implantation sickness

• Options
    I guess the only way to know for sure is to just wait and test again! You can find support for any symptom of pregnancy on the Internet. For myself, both times I got pregnant, I only had any symptoms well after testing positive. Aside from fatigue, but that could be chalked up to anything! Good luck with TTC but I'm doubtful you'll get any good answers from us.
  • Options
    I had instant morning sickness with dd! It lasted through the day after I had her! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got sick two weeks before my first positive test. At the time I figured it was just a stomach bug or something I ate. Unfortunately I was sick my entire pregnancy. Even with meds, I was still sick the day I had my son.