TTC After a Loss
Options

Concieveeasy

AJBitnerAJBitner member
edited February 2016 in TTC After a Loss
Has anyone tried Concieveeasy had had success with it? I'm eager to get pregnant again asap had a d&c 1/13 at 10 weeks, I'm just about willing to try anything to help!! 

Answers

• Options
    I've never actually tried it but I've been looking into some of the various OTC products aimed at increasing fertility (FertilAid, Ovaboost, etc.). I haven't found one yet that looks promising.

I decided to spend some time looking into ConcieveEasy after you asked about it. Like you, I'm very eager to get pregnant with my take-home rainbow baby. I'm tired of the crushing disappointment month after month when my period starts. I really wanted this ConcieveEasy to be something that looked worth trying. But here is what I've found:
    • They claim the product has been "clinically proven" and how it is "more effective than traditional fertility treatments." They also claim that "In a long-term efficacy and safety study, no common side effects have been reported with ConceiveEasy®." But they don't provide any citations for any of this research anywhere. In addition to not having anything you can find on their website that validates their claims, when I went searching for myself using Google and Google Scholar I can't find anything. Nothing at all. Maybe I just missed these studies somehow and they do exist but I would have felt so much better if I could have found something.
    • I see that ConcieveEasy has a couple doctors listed on their page. I cannot find any evidence that any of these doctors have ever practiced medicine in the USA. I cannot find any evidence that any of these doctors have ever published research of any kind. Basically I can't find any evidence that these doctors are real except what is provided by ConcieveEasy. And some of them have a Google+ profile. That's it. That seems strange to me.
    • The customer reviews are suspicious. There are several people saying they're trying to return the product but can't. There are a lot of positive reviews that don't say anything: just 5 stars and no comment. There are so many 2-3 reviews. If you read reviews for products like Ovaboost or FertilAid on Amazon you'll see that at least half of the reviews are a small novel. Ladies generally seem to have more to say about fertility supplements. I don't think I've seen any other supplement in my research with the vast amount of reviews giving 5 stars for things like "this item was packaged beautifully." Maybe it's just me but that seems odd.
    Another thing that is sorta neither here nor there is that ConcieveEasy contains vitex. Vitex seems to be very hit or miss. I've seem people swearing it helped regulate their cycles. I've also seen a lot of people saying they had fairly regular cycles and the Vitex was far more harmful than beneficial. I don't think I'd personally risk taking Vitex unless my cycle was so wonky I felt like I didn't have anything to lose. With my cycles being regularly irregular (consistently ovulating between ~15-21DPO with a consistent 15-16 day LP) I wouldn't want to chance it. But that's just my opinion. I know plenty of ladies try it. So that's just a personal choice.

Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    The one month I used conceive easy I got the news my gallbladder needed removed.  I don't know if it had anything to do with that but I stopped immediately. 

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17