Baby Names
Options

Team Green

Hi everyone! I was hoping we could get some help with baby names, as to what we might pick from our list below, or if you could suggest more names for us.

We both like names kind of simple (more like classic, not "old" names that are starting to get trendy again i.e. Violet, Beatrix, etc. Beautiful names, just not for us). I don't mind if our child has the same name as a few kids in school, I just don't want them to be one of 8 kids with the same name in their grade. 

Some names on our list:
Claire Elaine (I've always loved Grace and Claire and they're getting so so close to top 10)
Grace Elaine
Emily Catherine
Juliet Rose
Victoria Elizabeth
Elizabeth Catherine 

Nicholas Robert (nn Nick)
Thomas Robert (likely nn Tom or Tommy)
Matthew James
Jack Thomas 

Suggestions please? Thank you!!

Re: Team Green

• Options
    I love Claire Elaine & Matthew James best from your list. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
  • Options
    For girls, I like Claire Elaine best. I love Victoria as a name,  but not with Elizabeth.  A bit too British monarchy. 

I like Nicholas and Thomas equally.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Emily and Grace. I know Emily is popular but I still love it and think it's a great name and I don't personally know any under the age of 15. I vote that. I do like Claire but it seems to be on everyone's list and I know several born in the last year, but it might not be as currently popular in your area.

I love your boys list. Nicholas and Thomas being my favourite. They were both on our list. I like Nick better than Tom so I'll vote Nicholas. 

Great names :) 
  • Options
    Oh I really like your name list! Many of those names I've been playing around with as well. I've been leaning towards Katherine Elizabeth lately (know I want to use Elizabeth, just not sure where or with what). Boy names have been a bit harder for me to come up with but all of yours sound nice.
  • Options
    Emily Catherine kind of jumped out at me, but I also like Claire Elaine.

Nicholas Robert is my first choice of your boys, followed by Matthew James

Being team green is awesome! Happy naming!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! Good point about Victoria Elizabeth, I didn't think about that. I like Victoria but def need a different middle name! I appreciate everyone's feedback!! We have a lot to think about!
  • Options
    Starlight32Starlight32 member
    edited February 2016
    I like Claire and Emily. Emily is pretty popular but it may depend on your area. Elizabeth is nice too.