TTC after 35
Options

What not to do when pregnant

Re: What not to do when pregnant

• Options
    Thank you for that! I love the part about banning all women from eating deli meats, soft cheeses and sushi. The new CDC guidance enraged me! Drinking between your AF and ovulation is not going to cause FASD and there is no evidence that there's drinking during the TWW is harmful to the fetus either bc mom and baby don't share blood yet. The idea that all women are so dumb that they don't know when to stop drinking drives me crazy! Now on top of all the other judgement pregnant ladies get, we are going to have to worry about judgement from people who knew I drank the month before I found out I was pregnant? Women who take years to get KU are just supposed to never drink a glass of wine? It's completely infuriating. 
  • Options
    Loved that article :-) Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Loved it!  That's what I was thinking...at what point do I feel like I need to change myself so much that I'm just in a bubble waiting to get pregnant?  

I recently watched an episode of "My 600 lb life" and this woman had a child when she was 500+ lbs.  So I'm feeling a little better about my situation.   :)
    Me: 41
    Husband: 40
    TTC#1 since 9/2014
    Unexplained Infertility - Trying naturally