Trying to Get Pregnant

TB "After Dark"

2»

Re: TB "After Dark"

• how old were you when you got your period?   14 1/2... really late, but my mom and grandma were later than that.  I actually lost my v-card before I got my period.  Which yes, I know, I lost my virginity super early.... like 2 months after I turned 14

are you a lingerie fan?   Yes but we have 3 kids in the house so I can't be prancing around the house in anything crazy.  Probably do it 2-3 times a year now lol.

Is is your DH/SO well-endowed?

no, he's average.  But I am in 100% agreement with @LINDSEYRVA  on this...  I will take my husband over any other guy with a big dick in my past !!

whats your favorite position?
    girl on top.  I like doggy too but he doesn't last very long.  Me on top makes me in control of everything which is awesome, and I think it's his favorite.  Missionary doesn't do much for me at all.  9 out of 10 times I'm on top.

Me: 31    DH: 36

Married since 11/25/2013

#1 (bio)  born 01/18/2006

#2 (bio)   born 09/08/2008

#3 (step) born 02/17/2009

#4 (our 1st together)  EDD 09/09/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• how old were you when you got your period?  12.  I had looked it up in the encyclopedia, so I knew what to expect.

are you a lingerie fan? Not even a little.  Luckily, neither is DH.

Is is your DH/SO well-endowed? A little above average.  I'm really small though, so that's cool.  The first guy I was ever with was HUGE and it was horrifying and awful.  Average is just fine.

whats your favorite position? Bent over furniture!  We have an ottoman we keep for only this purpose.  I'm not picky though.  Sofa arm, kitchen table, it's all good.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • how old were you when you got your period? 14-I was a freshman in high school. It was Halloween night. I was at church for All Soul's Day ...don't ask how I recall all the details.

are you a lingerie fan? I like the idea of lingerie, DH and I prefer to go without...it all comes off anyways:)

Is is your DH/SO well-endowed? I'm in the minority and have nothing to compare DH to

whats your favorite position? We usually have me lay on my back over the edge and he enters standing up...I still don't know why he prefers this position.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• @dogmomwantinghuman   that sounds like an interesting thing to try.  my dh is out of town so I'm trying to picture if he would be too tall to do that standing next to the bed or not.... he's 6'2" but I cant picture if that lines up or not lol

Me: 31    DH: 36

Married since 11/25/2013

#1 (bio)  born 01/18/2006

#2 (bio)   born 09/08/2008

#3 (step) born 02/17/2009

#4 (our 1st together)  EDD 09/09/2017

Pregnancy Ticker

• @ArtlessIbex - your mention of encyclopedia made me laugh.  Shout out to Britannica!  The good ol days where we actually had to go somewhere to learn about things.  
  • how old were you when you got your period? 13

are you a lingerie fan? no, I am not even a sex fan...womp.

Is is your DH/SO well-endowed?  yes, but not ridiculously so.  Just above average.

whats your favorite position?  him standing up, me on the bed on my back w/legs off bed
    TTC #2- November 2015

• kristah2 said:

are you a lingerie fan? Sometimes! DH likes it and requests it sometimes but always just ends up off anyway. Plus I'm a lot bigger in the bust then I am anywhere else so finding it to fit is impossible. I am either way busting out or its hanging off me.. 
    If anyone has a solution for that..?

I get lingerie nighty things that don't have fitted cups, and I buy it to fit my waist etc . Then the boob part only covers a bit of the boob, and leaves a ton exposed...but it drives H crazy, and usually it's just a few minutes before it's off, so comfort isn't really an issue. 
  • Morning, whatevs

how old were you when you got your period? 13.5. I was the last in my class to get it so I was kinda worried I never would but also terrified to get it. Thank goodness my school gave us the ol' "please stop flushing tampons down the toilet" shortly beforehand though, otherwise I would've had no idea and thought I was dying. 

are you a lingerie fan? Yes. I'm self conscious about my tummy so I feel better about covering it up. Plus I think my boobs look better in a bra than without. I have a black teddy thing I wear almost every time, sometimes a corset if I really feel like putting in effort. 

Is is your DH/SO well-endowed? Grower, not a show-er. He's actually the smallest I've been with, but the others were just ridiculously big. He still manages to hit the cervix once in a while. 

whats your favorite position? Depends, but me on top is the most reliable. 

Speaking of first penis encounters! I grew up with sisters so I had no clue they existed for a long time. When I was about 5 we had the neighbors over to play on our slip and slide and their boy that's my age went to the bathroom to put on a swimsuit. He then walked out of the bathroom naked. I pointed and yelled MOMMY WHATS THAT and she shooshed me away and told me that dad has one too. lol. 

Still best friends with his younger sister and see him on a pretty regular basis, I wonder if he remembers XD
  • How old were you when you got your period? 14. Somehow, no one had ever told me about this whole "period" thing and I was convinced that I was dying or something. I had no idea where the blood was coming from or why. I was so completely traumatized.

Are you a lingerie fan? I really want to be! I feel super uncomfortable with my body right now and when I put on lingerie I feel like this:

Is is your DH/SO well-endowed? Fairly average but I'm totally good with that.

What is your favorite position? I'm not sure what you'd call it. sort of a modified doggy or something? but where I'm laying on my stomach, legs together, and he's penetrating from behind me. It's a little too good for both of us though and DH lasts about 2 minutes doing it. So we usually have to take a break to let him cool off a bit before we end up having an accidental super quicky and then switch to something like missionary that's good but not so good we can't last a bit longer.

Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• wintersongwintersong member
    edited February 2016
    1. 14
    2. Used to be. My H says his favorite thing fit me to wear to get him in the mood is a shirt and panties. ;)
    3. Picture me as the queen from History of the World Part 1: "YEEEES!"
    4. Me on top as well. I can hit all the best spots. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• 1. I was also 10. Or maybe 9, I know it was 4th grade. Luckily my mom had prepared me well. I had size DDD boobs...we knew it was coming.
    2. Kind of, H really likes it. But my boobs make things hard.
    3. Average.
    4. Me on top. 
    Ugh, tell me about it. There is seriously such a limited selection of lingerie for large breasted women. I pop out if mine. (not that st complains about that)
    BabyFruit Ticker