Trying to Get Pregnant

WTF Wednesday time!

Re: WTF Wednesday time!

• MrsDho11 said:
    WTF to TB app (well, and just TB in general which seems to be having weird issues the last couple days).  Specifically: Half of my intentional love tits never show up on the web version when I look, so I think the app just never processes them.  Then sometimes I see random love its from me on things I'm pretty sure I didn't love it.  I'm left wondering if I'm just scrolling badly and hitting there on the way through or if it is just rando-assigning love its!
    Hahahaha

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wtf winter storm Kayla. We had an epic roadtrip planned to get back home...  Grand Canyon,  death Valley among other smaller touristy stops..  And got to do none of it.  Instead we were driving like mad trying to get out of AZ before the snow hit...  Heading West...  So basically driving INTO a souther cali snowstorm so that we wouldn't get hit with the same snow storm at full strength.  How bout we do a cali coastal trip instead?!  nope.  Flooding and rain.  Ugh.  So bummed.   
    Oh no! I'm so sorry your trip got ruined. I am SO JEALOUS of your proximity to the Grand Canyon and death valley. We love to hike and have hit some good spots on the AT but I would love to be able to drive to grand canyon. I've pretty much exhausted all road trip options in this area. It's nice to be able to hit DC, Philly or NYC on a whim but the GC? That would be amazing. I hope you can reschedule it!

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• Loading the player...
  • MRSCORKER said:
    Wtf winter storm Kayla. We had an epic roadtrip planned to get back home...  Grand Canyon,  death Valley among other smaller touristy stops..  And got to do none of it.  Instead we were driving like mad trying to get out of AZ before the snow hit...  Heading West...  So basically driving INTO a souther cali snowstorm so that we wouldn't get hit with the same snow storm at full strength.  How bout we do a cali coastal trip instead?!  nope.  Flooding and rain.  Ugh.  So bummed.   
    Oh no! I'm so sorry your trip got ruined. I am SO JEALOUS of your proximity to the Grand Canyon and death valley. We love to hike and have hit some good spots on the AT but I would love to be able to drive to grand canyon. I've pretty much exhausted all road trip options in this area. It's nice to be able to hit DC, Philly or NYC on a whim but the GC? That would be amazing. I hope you can reschedule it!

Qbf

We are I'm northern cali so,  the proximity to gc and dv were only due to us driving home from new Mexico (family cabin there) ... I wish it was close enough to reschedule on a whim but I'm afraid that is going to be out for quite a while because it's a good long days drive just to get there!  I am close To some other cool stuff we haven't seen before yet,  so we are making a new nor Cal bucket list to make us feel a bit better!! Thru hiking the AT is on my bucket list and I wish I were close to it!!!!!!  Lol.  Grass is always greener on the other side lol

Married May 2014
    TTC Nov 2014-Aug 2016
    Aug 2015 Dx: Thyroid Cancer and Hashimotos
    Total Thyroidectomy October 2015 
    Ovarian Cystectomy Nov 2015
    CANCER FREE and resumed TTC Dec 2015.

• WTF to people who don't know to send PDFs when emailing files to people. I had a student send me a pages file. I don't have a program to open that on my work computer (and I'm not able to install new programs). Always, always, always send PDFs, people!
  • RatParade said:
    MrsDho11 said:
    WTF to TB app (well, and just TB in general which seems to be having weird issues the last couple days).  Specifically: Half of my intentional love tits never show up on the web version when I look, so I think the app just never processes them.  Then sometimes I see random love its from me on things I'm pretty sure I didn't love it.  I'm left wondering if I'm just scrolling badly and hitting there on the way through or if it is just rando-assigning love its!
    Hahahaha
    The first was totally intentional, but I couldn't make myself put it on all of them.
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• @housewifehobbyist that is super bizarre for an exec to just stop showing up like that... We had an admin just walk out one day, but she finally called her manager like two days later to tell her she quit. I'm very interested to see if you find out what happened to her. 

*TW*
    My WTF today is to my best friend. She has not once called me or even texted me to say "how are you doing" since I miscarried (chemical pregnancy) at the beginning of January. I'm supposed to be the maid of honor in her wedding August, and at this point I'm just not feeling like she's even my friend anymore. We live in different states, and I know she's busy, but she has time to send a bloody text message. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive, but I feel like this isn't even a friendship anymore. Should I tell her how hurt I am? Sorry if this turned into a dear diary post... Ugh. I've been so upset over this for weeks now... 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @gardeniagirlknits Through hiking the AT would be amazing but I don't think I'm badass enough yet. Day hikes I can handle!

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• @MissAmeliaPond She might not know what to say or, unless you have told her how upset you are about the CP, she might not know that you need to hear from her. If I were you, I would talk to her about it.
  • @bcooke314 thank you, yeah I did tell her how upset I was after it initially happened. I just don't even know how to go about broaching the subject without making her feel like I'm attacking her.

• @bcooke314 thank you, yeah I did tell her how upset I was after it initially happened. I just don't even know how to go about broaching the subject without making her feel like I'm attacking her.
    I suggest calling or texting her and saying something along the lines of "hey, I'm still feeling really down about my CP and I would really like a shoulder to cry on/someone to talk to about it." That way you can let her know you want to hear from her, but without saying she's a bad friend for not asking about it
  • MrsDho11 said:
    Hehehe love tits :) 
  • MrsDho11 said:
    Haha I do love that we call them love tits too!  But @MrsDho11 the same thing happens to me. You just have to see how many are there first (by the numeric counter thing, not by pics), then click the button and see if the actual counter number goes up. Your picture doesn't show up until a refresh or two. As long as the counter goes up then you're good. :) Does this make sense? I'm on my stupid meds for my chest again. I can try to explain it better if I need to. Or screen shots!
  • MrsDho11 said:
    Haha I do love that we call them love tits too!  But @MrsDho11 the same thing happens to me. You just have to see how many are there first (by the numeric counter thing, not by pics), then click the button and see if the actual counter number goes up. Your picture doesn't show up until a refresh or two. As long as the counter goes up then you're good. :) Does this make sense? I'm on my stupid meds for my chest again. I can try to explain it better if I need to. Or screen shots!
    Yes, that makes sense, and that's how I usually  handle it.  But I've noticed over the last couple weeks that they'll show up appropriately on mobile, and the count will increase, but then when I switch to web, I'm not there.    *grumble*
    Me: 30 DH: 32 ~~ TTC #1: Sep 2015 ~~ BFP: Mar 2016 ~~ Daughter: Nov 2016
    TTC #2: April 2018 ~~ BFP: May 2018 ~~ EDD: January 2019

• @MissAmeliaPond I'm so sorry. :( Some people truly have issues confronting (really supporting) grief. They can't think of what to say, so they don't say anything at all. 
    At least that's what I've learned from Ask Amy, Dear Abby, Dear Prudence, and some other ones (I'm addicted to them). 
    I would hope for her sake that she's one of those and is just afraid of hurting you by taking about it. Still doesn't make it okay AT ALL. I would support your decision to let her know it hurt you not to have your best friend ask about your well being. Just my two cents. Good luck with that though. That's tough.
  • WTF, Downton Abbey. I just watched the new episode from Sunday. Sweet Jesus, I'll never recover from the dinner scene.

FKA alicedavid2013

Me: 30 & DH: 37
    Married: September 2013
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP 1/8/16 - MC 1/20/16

• @MissAmeliaPond - that just stinks.  Some people are just not tuned in.  What's more odd to me is that you seem to have a high EQ, and normally we surround ourselves with similar people (except family because we don't get to choose them).  Is this her normal personality?  If you can draw inferences to other things in the past that may not be so emotionally charged on your end, you could possibly see that this is just the way she is, and not that she isn't thinking of you.  

I'd be hurt if one of my best friends went radio silent at such a hard time.  I'd straightforward ask what she's been up to since you haven't heard from her in a while.  You don't need to make any mention that you're feeling dismissed/forgotten.  

• always lurking lol..

@MissAmeliaPond  I'd say to just make it sound like you need some catching up time with her. Unfortunately my bff from 1st grade was my moh and it was a disaster. we barely talk now. She wanted it so badly and didn't help with anything :(

@gardeniagirlknits We are trying to take our honeymoon up in northern georgia so we can at least hit part of the AT! I was so excited when I found it connnected

@lulucooks um grease..yeah. I was so excited and we made it through about 10-20 minutes...when I saw Marti I was done.

@alicedavid2013  I couldnt believe that when i saw it either! Someone mentioned it was like George RR Martin was a guest writer lol. Wait until you see the christmas episode. I can't believe it's the last season :( I caught them all during the british release last year on https://www.simplyjune.org/p/downton-abbey.html. Good site if it's still up, no virus issues.

WTF Family? I'm all about family time but right now we're ttc, paying off loans, saving to move in May, trying to finally take a honeymoon, get a running car, and a ton of other stuff....So why is everyone so hurt when we can't make it to 3 relatives birthdays the same weekend when only given a few days notice? In different places mind you. These are 5-10 year old boys, they don't understand not getting a present because you're broke! And we can't take them out because my terribly irresponsible brother let his sons get lice! So now I feel bad about missing birthdays but my hands are tied, no money and want to stay away from lice! We barely made it to DH's uncles birthday last friday, had to leave work early.
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>

• WTF, Downton Abbey. I just watched the new episode from Sunday. Sweet Jesus, I'll never recover from the dinner scene.

Agreed. What he said to Cora after he went down... heart. broken.

IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• WTF to post office lines. No matter how I try and time it. That is all. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • sLass42 said:

@alicedavid2013  I couldnt believe that when i saw it either! Someone mentioned it was like George RR Martin was a guest writer lol. Wait until you see the christmas episode. I can't believe it's the last season :( I caught them all during the british release last year on https://www.simplyjune.org/p/downton-abbey.html. Good site if it's still up, no virus issues.

Yes! This!
    FKA alicedavid2013

Me: 30 & DH: 37
    Married: September 2013
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP 1/8/16 - MC 1/20/16

• WTF self for eating sausage rolls, ricotta & honey, a banana and an orange for dinner. I'm too tired to cook.

@gardeniagirlknits Have you ever been to Lassen? It's awesome, I absolutely love it. If not, you should add it to the NorCal mission. The hike up the volcano is pretty great. (Geo-dork moment: Mt. Lassen is the southernmost volcano in the Cascade volcanic arc). And Bumpass Hell (actually the name) is really really cool (if you don't mind the stench of sulfur).

@MissAmeliaPond I like PPs suggestion about just expressing that you need to talk. I'm generally super supportive of people but when I was younger especially I'd shut down about death/loss. Hopefully she realizes your need and gets her shit together to be a proper best friend. Hugs.
  • @sLass42 OMG you are my hero - thank you for the Downton Abbey link! I had missed the first two episodes and they are no longer available on PBS. Are you watching Mercy Street? I quite like it so far. 

• edited February 2016
    @NovaSaysNo Thank you - I hope she is just being oblivious too, but I kind of feel like it's common sense to check on someone you care about that's had a loss. I know things have been difficult with her family over the past couple of years, and she's been avoiding contacting them as frequently as she should be. I've tried calling her out on that BS, but I don't think she's changed her behavior at all. She's severely non-confrontational, but I agree with you, it doesn't make her behavior okay at all.

@DiFazette She is normally really shitty at staying in touch in general, but I can't recall her being this self-absorbed in the past. She's been with her fiance for about 3 years now, and I think she's unhealthily (is that a word?) obsessed with him and his opinion of her. Now, this is a woman who is very attractive, is a resident on her way to becoming a doctor, and doesn't need to be a doormat to get/keep a man. I don't understand her obsession with the FI at all. I kind of feel like this relationship isn't good for any of her other relationships (including her family as mentioned above). As far as I know, the FI isn't controlling or anything like that; she's just creating something internal that makes her feel like she needs to devote all of her time out of the hospital to him (and not on her family or friends). It's kinda weird. I also feel like if I don't bring it up, I'll keep resenting her for it...

@sLass42 It's not like we have completely fallen out of touch. I flew out to visit her in November to go wedding dress shopping with her (which she did not do for me! she was also basically completely uninvolved in my wedding as MOH), but she just hasn't even sent me a text since like January 10th. I feel like *she* doesn't care about our friendship anymore. :'( I've been the one to reach out most of the time, and I am tired of this feeling so one-sided.

Thanks again to everybody for the advice!

Edit: spacing. TB has been ruining my spacing every single time I post lately! 

ETA: @paturkey thank you! I feel like I want to tell her we should talk soon, but I also want her to know that everything is not okay. Like if I send her a text with "lets catch up soon!" she won't get it.  :/

• Possible TW's (sexual assault and previous birth) -

@ladystinson -That is really awesome! Such an amazing role you will have in people's lives. So far I love the training. But, everything that I have done so far is just a crap ton of reading and online stuff. The actual class is in 3 weeks. I am so excited for it. I was at my SIL's birth in November and it definitely solidified the feeling I had had for a couple of years about wanting to be a doula. It just works with my passions and my family right now. I also have a degree in social work and have been volunteering at a shelter for domestic abuse and advocating for sexual assault victims in the hospital for about a year. I personally am hoping down the road to be able to specialize in being a doula for those that have survived sexual assault/abuse and violence in their lives. It is a huge passion for me and I know there is a big need for those who know the special needs that these women have. 

**** Continue previous TW ******* Question about bolded, others please feel free to skip my long crazy novel. 

Question for you, and I promise I'm asking out of sincere curiosity, not trying to be rude at all. I think what you are doing is beautiful, but out of curiosity, is there actually a need for doulas (or midwives, or docs, anything in the baby related realm) for those who have survived domestic abuse? 

I became a "victim" in 2006 and a "survivor" in 2009 (although he continued to stalk and make death threats through 2010 and is still apparently wanting me to "pay" with newer threats). I put the words in quotes only because I hate using them for myself specifically. I still battle with PTSD from this abuse.

During that time I was brutally beaten, raped, and had no access to my funds. Once he didn't let me eat (access funds) for two weeks, although he still had money. A barely friend back then (now my amazing husband) found out I hadn't eaten and bought me a cheeseburger one day, he didn't know the actual backstory, just that I was hungry. My money was used to pay all bills and get food, ex's check was ALL his. There were times he tried to strangle me (was always drunk and the response was "oh, you're not dead" when I would wake up). I have permanent nerve damage through my entire spine from what he did to me (which means pain every day, and sometimes not feeling my legs at all, also fainting and vomiting from pain). Not to mention the psychological and emotional torture were there full force too. This is all tip of the iceberg. All I'm trying to say is I lived that life and I can't understand the bolded (but would love to). I'm also way different than most women, no two tales are the same.

Right now I'm working on writing a book featuring my own, and other survivors/victims stories (along with advice and what not from counselors, therapists, police, first responders...). This is so people can better understand us (survivors), and more importantly so current victims might learn how to get out or get help. 

If you could let me know how this helps I would love to be able to possibly put information in a chapter in the book (still in pre stages right now...). It would also help our organizations help the women more if we knew this was an issue (like I said, it's never been brought up... maybe too scared?), and we could lead them to the proper doulas! No real names are being used in the book to protect people- except the healthcare professionals and only if they are fine with it, obviously, if you (or whoever you learn under) wanted to be a source that decision would be up to you.

The book is also to show people that not every woman in that situation has "daddy issues," or low self-worth. Basically, all the other stereotypical things uninformed people say that simply are not true at all. There was an UO on here last week maybe about  women going back to men because they love drama... well sometimes those men say they are going to kill or hurt us or people we love (or do other horrible things to make us stay). I actually had to stop myself from going off on that particular post/poster (I know it wasn't meant the way it came across). Sorry, it pisses me off when people think we "deserve it," "like the drama," or whatever... but that's another rant. 

Sorry for the novel... obviously this is something I care deeply about and wanted to give you my background and current situation (with the book) so you know I'm not trying to be a jerk by asking you for more information. Anyway, feel free to PM me with as much info as you want. It does sound like an incredible thing for you to do.

Again sorry for the ramble, had to take my chest meds and they make me really loopy and this is what happens. 
  • @anj27 I'm loving Mercy Street, caught it by accident! Missed the last one, but I'll catch up Thurs.

The DH likes that one too, took him a while to get into downton...bates reeled him in :)
    Is it sad that Im in love with the name Branson now?
    That site has a TON of bbc stuff like sherlock, Selfridge, outlander, etc.
    -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Personal, Frequently Changing Gif Party>>>

• @MissAmeliaPond I can see how she might not get it. That sucks that she's not reaching out to people around her, especially you in your time of need. Absolutely let her know it's not okay, but maybe if you let out some of your emotions she'd come to her senses? Ugh. This just sucks so bad. I'd feel lost if my BFF werent there for me when I need her. I'm so sorry. :(
  • @MissAmeliaPond, yes I certainly wouldn't take that as an excuse, but it seems to be a trend in all those random advice columns I read. Very frustrating, and they wouldn't like it if it were the other way around. Just because she's uncomfortable talking to you about it doesn't mean that's okay to just ignore you.
    My sister in law's father passed away suddenly in an accidently. This was like 6 years ago. Her cousin was her best friend and she (cousin) never said/text/anything to my sister in law. Even to this day she's never said anything or apologized. 
    I'm sorry this is happening to you. I hope she reads some of those advice columns and says "oh I've been an ass" and calls you.
  • @Lulucooks, there were definitely a ton of things I disliked about Grease (Marty was AWFUL, so was Kinicky). But I loved Vanessa Hudgens as Rizzo! Also, I found out her dad died the day before. I'm amazed!
    BabyGaga
  • WTF. Why hasn't my dog learned how to do the dishes yet, when I'm to busy or lazy to do them myself! 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• @Lulucooks, there were definitely a ton of things I disliked about Grease (Marty was AWFUL, so was Kinicky). But I loved Vanessa Hudgens as Rizzo! Also, I found out her dad died the day before. I'm amazed!
    That sucks..... and I can see how that could affect her acting.
    I felt she didn't bring the same VaVaVoom that Stockard Channing did.  But I'm really really really biased since Rizzo was my favorite character.

• ***TW sexual abuse and Loss mentioned ***

@Novasaysno once again I am so sorry for your traumatic experiences. I don't know you personally but I am in awe of your refusal to be a 'victim'. I have also experienced something similar, however not a long standing situation. I am so glad that you are attempting to tell your story and help people know it's not their fault.

@mrsstuessy I am very interested in hearing how a doula helps women who have been victims of abuse. I have never personally saw a need for myself to have one (just for me in general) however, I have severe anxiety and PTSD whenever I get paps and any kind of gynecological exams. Which thankfully, my doctor is trying very hard to work with me before I become pregnant to relieve the stress. I feel having too many people in there would only make it worse. Could you explain how that might help? Sorry for the hounding questions. I have kept this fear a secret from everyone but DH and my doctor, but it's something I think about often. 
  • @sLass42 You can watch old episodes on PBS.org. And if I have a daughter, I might name her Edith.  ;)
  • @MissAmeliaPond I'm so sorry. :( Some people truly have issues confronting (really supporting) grief. They can't think of what to say, so they don't say anything at all. 
    At least that's what I've learned from Ask Amy, Dear Abby, Dear Prudence, and some other ones (I'm addicted to them). 
    I would hope for her sake that she's one of those and is just afraid of hurting you by taking about it. Still doesn't make it okay AT ALL. I would support your decision to let her know it hurt you not to have your best friend ask about your well being. Just my two cents. Good luck with that though. That's tough.
    @NovaSaysNo - omg I'm obsessed with advice columns too! I read dear prudie religiously. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mrsstuessymrsstuessy member
    edited February 2016
    TW- Abuse and sexual assault

@NovaSaysNo - I so respect you and in no way think of you as being rude at all. I love when people ask me questions I might have a bit of information about. First off, you are so awesome! Thank you so much for using such a shitty thing in your life to bring about good for other people. That is so brave and I am in awe. Seriously, I so wish we could just sit down and have coffee and talk about everything. As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been working in a domestic abuse/sexual assault organization for the last year. My plan was to work there, but having DD sort of interrupted that. With my social work degree I still plan on working with women and children (and even the rest of their family) who have been affected by these things. During my time volunteering I have been an "on-call advocate". So, at night and on the weekends I am sometimes called into the hospital and work with the SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner). She will provide medical help and usually some perform some sort of code R exam (like a rape kit). Seeing how this is done is my big inspiration for specializing my doula skills.  Basically the abused and mistreated woman has currently lost or in the past lost some control of her life, varying in severity. My goal would be to give back that woman power. Telling her that people will not do anything she does not want done. That she is in charge and that everyone is listening to her. So, in that way the birth experience would be similar to how a woman is treated in a Code R Exam. I am just barely at the tip of the iceberg of information I hope to learn about all of this. Many women also would prefer to not have to tell every single hospital personnel about her background. But, she can tell her doula and explain to her doula any possible triggers and the doula can sort of take the lead while the woman is in the thick of contractions, barely able to think about taking a drink of water, let alone having to explain a very painful past. I just want to be someone women can trust. Someone who they know is in their corner and helping them, but most importantly helping them take charge of their own lives and making sure they have control. Obviously not all women are the same. Some women won't need a doula. Some women may not have anxiety anymore or may feel they have worked through the worst of PTSD and can do it on their own. If someone was at all nervous about the whole process, especially in relation to their abused past, I would highly recommend a doula. Some are specifically trained to help survivors and some are not, but are still very well able to help just based on everything they already know. And obviously I have barely touched the issue. There is so much that goes into it. I can't wait to learn more about it. I LOVE that you are writing a book. I am no expert, at least right now. I am on my knees begging you to include something about how doulas can be helpful. I really truly believe that would help so many women. I don't even know you, but can I say I am proud? haha!

@murray1030 - Please read everything I wrote above. I strongly urge you to find a doula when you get pregnant. It sounds like you would benefit from one. Severe anxiety and PTSD are hard things to deal with. I truly believe that a doula would be able to help you with that. You are amazing and already have proved that you are so strong. A doula would only make you feel stronger and more able to handle all that birth involves. I believe that you can do it and again, so much respect for you and all that you have been through. 

ETA: trigger warning

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrsstuessy thanks for the advice! I will absolutely look into it. And good for you for your work! I actually go in March to start my training to be a SANE nurse. It's something I've wanted to do for so long! 
  • @NovaSaysNo Just want to send you internet hugs after reading your story. You're so strong and brave and it's amazing that you're using your experiences to help others through your writing. 

Me: 28 | DH: 31
    Together since 2006 | Married May 2015
    TTC #1 since November 2015
    BFP 5/17/16 | EDD 1/27/17 | Born 2/4/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • wintersongwintersong member
    edited February 2016
    WTF, Downton Abbey. I just watched the new episode from Sunday. Sweet Jesus, I'll never recover from the dinner scene.

No spoilers!!!!!

ETA I just read through the thread and realized how weirdly out if left field my comment was after the string of posts about the amazing strong women on this board. Please don't mind me! I suck at mobile bumping.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrsstuessy thanks for the advice! I will absolutely look into it. And good for you for your work! I actually go in March to start my training to be a SANE nurse. It's something I've wanted to do for so long! 
    That is so cool! Are you already a nurse? If I could do science at all I would totally do the same thing. I love the SANE nurses I have worked with. They are literally the coolest, most interesting people I have ever met. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker