Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Probably miscarrying 2nd time

rich1205rich1205 member
edited February 2016 in Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
hi... First time posting. 
Last November, I miscarried my first baby at almost 7 weeks. It was physically and emotionally traumatic but we waited the recommended cycle and tried again, becoming pregnant the first go around.
i started spotting brown so went in to my ob and they did a scan, she saw the sac and measured it at about 5 weeks (I am 6w4 days )... We did blood work and my hcg level was 925. She ordered me progesterone and to get follow up hcg blood test done to see how my levels are doing... But is there any hope? I was cramping badly last night and although there wasnt much blood on my pads, there was quite a bit of maroon to red blood when i wiped. I have not passed anything yet and the cramping has stopped, and my boobs still hurt. (I didnt stop cramping until i passed my fetus last time) I shouldn't give myself false hope, but i'm so devastated that I would like to know if anyone else had a similar story...? 

Re: Probably miscarrying 2nd time

• I don't think anyone here can really tell you how this will turn out, but I wanted to extend creepy internet hugs and tell you I'm so sorry for your loss in November (mine was then as well). I can't imagine going through what you are going through now. I hope the best for you and either way this turns out, this is a great community to get support from. 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Unfortunately it's hard to say what is going on until you see a doctor. I am keeping you in my thoughts.
  • Loading the player...
  • My story is eerily similar. But I didn't have a happy ending. And I'm praying that you do. 

I also miscarried in November. Also got pregnant the next time I o'd. I had a scan at 7 weeks (baby measured 5.5). They had me come in once a week for two more scans. at the second scan the baby grew and had a heart beat. At the last scan the baby had not grown and no longer had a heart beat. The waiting game is awful. But you just have to wait. Are they having you come back for another scan? I'd ask for a follow up scan in a week and then every week until there is a heart beat.  Good luck. 
  • Thoughts and prayers!
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    BFP #1 Nov 2015 ended in MC Dec 26 2015
    BFP #2 Feb 2016, EDD Nov 8 2016